RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[UOAarchitect 2.6] 4x Buidings by Nockar

Nockar

Sorceror

Attachments

• Fort Wooden 001.jpg
    Fort Wooden 001.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 498
  • Small Tower 001.jpg
    Small Tower 001.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 418
  • Fortress Small 001.jpg
    Fortress Small 001.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 478
  • Castel 001.jpg
    Castel 001.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 567
  • 4 UOA2.6 Buildings by Nockar.zip
    328.4 KB · Views: 249

Gorelord13

Wanderer
Hmm i downloaded this but when i tryed extracting it said it was broken, i think something is wrong with the DL can i get a fix?

Nockar

Sorceror
Gorelord13;831466 said:
Hmm i downloaded this but when i tryed extracting it said it was broken, i think something is wrong with the DL can i get a fix?

You have to go to that website above. And download UOA 2.6. installed it and get it all set up.

Once thats done. You can import the files. Once they are imported you can view/edit. Have to set up the UOA 2.6 to connect to you server to import them.

For info on how to do that follow the link above and go to the site and read. hahah

helomech53

Wanderer
Went to the web site above. First .CA then .COM Installing and using the UOA isnt as easy as people are making it sound. Could somone please post some directions on a good link for RUNUO 2.0 Version of UOA and then possibly some directions on how to install it and get it working? I got a data folder, a script folder, orb server driver and uoarchitect interface driver. I have no idea where to put these drivers and folders......... Trying to create a city on an island.. could really use the help[.. thanks everyone for all you do on RUNUO..... AWESOME SITE!

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
Just download this, it has the client and server for both 1.x and 2.x. Adding them to your server is rather easy also.

Attachments

• UOArchitect2.6.zip
    582.5 KB · Views: 72