RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

UOFiddler UOP Extractor plugin 0.1

No permission to download

_Epila_

Sorceror
_Epila_ submitted a new resource:

UOFiddler UOP Extractor plugin (version 0.1) - UOFiddler plugin to extract UOP files

There are some who are having problems when using the RunUO's Legacy MUL Converter to pack/unpack UOP files, so I decided to create a 3rd party GUI to help the extraction process

Just drop the DLL into your UOFiddler plugin folder then load it

The GUI is pretty self explanatory. It may contain some typos, sorry hehe

The main reason I released it under Custom Artwork is that there is no specific category for 3rd party tools

Requeriments:
-UOFiddler 4.6...

Read more about this resource...

Miracle99

Squire
Anyone know how to get rid of the Manage Plugin (restart needed) screen? I restart it but its still there. Nothing in the box at all.

fwiffo

Sorceror
Hello, thanks for the release!

Is there some way to get a peek on source?

I would like to test it under mono :)

_Epila_

Sorceror
I did not planned releasing the source code, there is a lot of nameless/confusing variables, so I will not release until I format the code to a user friendly code However, you can peek into the extraction code released by RunUO Team (https://code.google.com/p/runuo/downloads/list)

I'm sorry if you wanted to see the plugin specific code, but I will not release untill it is friendly. Unfortunatelly I have not much free time
If you do really want to see the code, you can use Reflector to peek the code, it is not obfuscated/packed in any way, also, I don't mind if you re-release the plugin with changes or improvements, it is up to you :)

I had released this plugin to help people extracting UOP files back to MUL, since many were having problem with the command line version.

fwiffo

Sorceror
thanks, I don't have much time too, I was just curious, I'll peek/resource in reflector then, thank you anyway :)

Miracle99

Squire
Where does it save the extracted files to? I extracted the files once , and now it wont extract again at all. Always says 0/0 files extracted.

_Epila_

Sorceror
Where does it save the extracted files to? I extracted the files once , and now it wont extract again at all. Always says 0/0 files extracted.

In the same folder as the original files, If you're extracting UOPs to MULs and the files are located at c:\files\, the extracted files will also be located at c:\files\
The extractor will not replace already extracted files, you will have to delete them if you want to re-extract

Macil

Sorceror
Seem to be having issues extracting two UOP files using this system:

*ADDED*

Okay, so to elaborate. I downloaded a NEW UOFiddler 4.6, redownloaded this UOPextractor plugin brand new, put them together. Now I can't even get Fiddler to recognize it at all. =(

When I open the plugins box in Fiddler, my list is empty and it says "restart needed." I restart UOFiddler, and again, nothing.

milva

Sorceror
I had the same thing happen on 2 different computers, one computer it shows the plug-in on the other one it shows nothing :) both running on xp

Dian

Sorceror
I have used the plugin, and it seems to work fine for me. I have only used the one option of unpacking within a folder, not the single file tab, but have tested both UOP to MUL and MUL to UOP and no issues with the client recognizing either way!

Thanks for this plugin! A first big step to overcome the UOP POTHOLE that has caused a lot of damage to this community!

However, now this will force me into a ton of work updating my older 2.2~ish custom shard over to a current SVN build.... Looks like a couple weeks of quality time with WinMerge :eek:

Macil

Sorceror
I ended up just reverting to an older client version and an older working version of Fiddler I had on a different computer.

_Epila_

Sorceror
_Epila_ updated UOFiddler UOP Extractor plugin with a new update entry:

Source uploaded

I decided to upload the source code of the plugin, many users asked for the source and everything I said was that the code is a little messy and that you could find the extractor code at RunUO's Google code page, but HellRazor pointed that it could be used as an example of how to build UOFiddler plugins; I have to admit that I had some trouble coding the plugin specific code, so here it is

As I said, the code is a mess, there were no plans...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Etelari

Sorceror
How do I get this plugin to work with 4.6? Epila, in the step by step, you mention to drop the .DLL into the plugins folder, but I do not see a DLL when I download the plugin. Am I doing something wrong?

_Epila_

Sorceror
How do I get this plugin to work with 4.6? Epila, in the step by step, you mention to drop the .DLL into the plugins folder, but I do not see a DLL when I download the plugin. Am I doing something wrong?

No, it is not your fault, it is mine, I've uploaded the source but the real plugin download got deleted.
Open the ZIP file and navigate to: UOPPacker\obj\Debug\ you will see the dll there, then follow the instructions you mentioned

Abornazine

Sorceror
So, I have followed the instructions as before, there are 3 plugins folders though 1) under main UOFiddler directory, 1 under x64 and 1 under x86...which one does it go in? I have tried all three and still nothing seems to work

So, I have followed the instructions as before, there are 3 plugins folders though 1) under main UOFiddler directory, 1 under x64 and 1 under x86...which one does it go in? I have tried all three and still nothing seems to work

ok so im working this out i went to Fidler x64 - > plugins -> put my plugin uopacker FOlder into this then went to Uoppacker - obj - DEBUG copy'ed the Plugin.dll , pasted it in the fidler x64->plugins next to the packer folder launch fidler and got 1 box. wala As epila sad