uogamers

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by ninjastar, Mar 10, 2017.

1. ninjastar

ninjastar Sorceror

hi guys i hope no one gets mad or upset what i am going to ask lately i been logging on at night time and there has been no stuff members on and i would like to say i would like for the person who does the hiring to think about me do the staffing at night time i am willing to do what ever it takes i love working with people i am willing to start at the bottom and work my way up i used to be a staff member for 7 different people shards i know what to do and not do if u guys make me a staff member also i helped out alot of new people back when ryan was still around and i still continue to help people out but my weakness is pvper i am not much of a pvper but i am willing to learn if anyone wants to teach me take me under there wing and i also know staffing doesnt have to be allways about pvper it's about helping one and each other out and i am willing to do that i been playing uogamers for 10 years i love uogamers and it is my home for games and i am just asking for is to think about it and if anyone says no then it's ok i just thought i ask and if u guys say yes then u guys got someone who is going to work hard and be there at night time support if anyone logs on right now and needs help there is no one loged on to get help but if u guys hire me i am willing to go the extra mile to try my best to help if i can i know no one is the best staff member and everyone makes mistakes but i am sorry for asking but if i dont ask i wouldnt be able to know the answer and i also have my own shard that is only me on so that i practice staffing so i can be more efficient on help out anyone who needs help please write me back if it's for the good or bad i am here for everyone or anyone thanks guys
  2. Vorspire

Vorspire Knight

Maybe you should post on uogamers.com forums... I don't think any of the staff ever visit here.

Good luck with your application.
  3. MadeInQuebec

MadeInQuebec The last of the Moderator Staff Member

1st: You can't practice being a staffer on your own shard very much with nobody else. Staffing is not only about adding a tree in an area, making new buildings and stuff like that, it's catering to the playerbase, which you have none. So 0 experience on this level. More than 90% of staffing, is actually public relations.

2nd: If you submit an application to staff, try to basic writing structure. A block of text like you wrote, looks more like a rant than a genuine application for helping the shard. Make yourself look professional, your text looks like it's been writting by a 14 year old school drop out. That is not what they are looking for in a staffer.

3rd: No one here will get mad, or upset. In fact, UOGamers:Hybrid is indeed a RunUO ran shard, but it has absolutely nothing to do with this forum, which is about support and discussion of the RunUO application.

4th: If you want to staff on Hybrid, go to www.uoghybrid.com Please take note, that in my humble opinion, their ration of Staff vs Player is already too high, so don't be too hopefull. If they ever decide to hire someone anyway, you have to have an established reputation on the shard.

5th: If you want to staff on Demise, go to www.uogdemise.com Please take note, that I do believe they could use an extra staff or two, but you have to have an established reputation on the shard.

6th: Have a good day!
  4. ninjastar

ninjastar Sorceror

oh ok i am sorry i even posted it it sounds like they dont need a hard worker like myself just the way u said it i hope u have a good day
  5. Enroq

Enroq Sorceror

Damn that was harsh.

I'll give you something hard to work on.

But seriously. I've got a server on the back burner that needs a lot of work.
  6. Enroq

Enroq Sorceror

Just don't tell me what I'm going to do and you can type how ever you want!

lols you kind of type like this with no punctuation makes it hard to follow your sentence structure but honestly I could look past it if you actually put in time into a project.
  7. Enroq

Enroq Sorceror

Oh and don't listen to anything Jeff Carley says. This post will put you on his list of potential victims, I mean staff that don't get paid while he makes money off their work.. I mean.. victims..