RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[UOP] Looking For Serious, Mature Staff! Leave The Games At Home!

xXxWarfacexXx

Wanderer

UOParagon.com
UOParagon is looking for mature staff that can benefit the UOP Team. I have been apart of the runuo community for years so i dont play games when it comes to staff. We work hard here to be a successful Ultima Online server.
UOParagon is based on OSI, i my self go on OSI to look at what's new and try to implement it into our SA-HS server. We are about with Stygian Abyss content, and are moving on to finishing the High seas content in the future. We do have some High Seas content.
We will be trying to get developers into a team and get some of the new OSI content like the underground dungeon below brit that OSI just released. I have a lot of plans and budget to get some projects started.
We already have a awesome community who love UOParagon and are well dedicated to help and serve in anyway they can.
When you join our team you will know you're in good hands. We want mature and Serious staff members only. No games no kids!
So please if you are going to take action today and be serious and a no time waster. Please send me a PM here or on our forums at UOParagon.com - The names Hades Or click the banner at top to go to UOParagon.com.