RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UOParagon Looking For Mature staff

xXxWarfacexXx

Wanderer
UOParagon is based off of what OSI is right now, with alot of new content.

Current Expansions content we have enabled on the server are as follows:

Age of Shadows

Mondain's Legacy

Kingdom Reborn

Stygian Abyss

High Seas

Players can create Gargoyle Race and play as if they were playing on OSI

The staff that we need are Mature Developer's that will not gain in currency but are acceptable to In Game bonuses, such as a monthly GOLD amount to use on their players ext..

We already have a mass media to advertise with a Facebook Gamer Fan base of 34 Thousand fans and at least of 5% of them play UO or have. We also have a Facebook page for UOParagon & a website that can be located HERE.

Please fill out this application located HERE

We also have a Teamspeak & the info for that is as follows: 64.31.13.66:4000
We are on teamspeak all the time so it may be the best way to contact us after you submit your app, but we do check the website all the time.

You may need to sign up on the website to fill out the application.

Come be part of something bigger something that will lift off to be something that no one thought possible, Come join UOParagon.com!

Crab Man

Traveler
The link to the Application is not Valid....

I am interested. Looking for an OSI/Serious server!

Please get back to me!

xXxWarfacexXx

Wanderer
Would love to go on a 1v1 talk on teamspeak but first what are you applying to be? Developer? If so we look forward to hearing from you. Please put the following info in to your teamspeak connection tab

Address: 64.31.13.66:4000 No PW

Crab Man

Traveler
Would love to go on a 1v1 talk on teamspeak but first what are you applying to be? Developer? If so we look forward to hearing from you. Please put the following info in to your teamspeak connection tab

Address: 64.31.13.66:4000 No PW

I am interested in writing code as well as Admin/Counselor/GM/etc In game.