RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UP status on a website

Phantom

Knight
Nataq said:
How can i make UP status and UP time on my shard website?

Unless you plan on shutting your shard down by hand, what is the point of this script.

Anyways you canot do it with C#, you have to do it with php.

irro

Page
There is a way to publish the shards stats on the web, ill check into it for you, but in till then try and do a search for that.

Twlizer

Sorceror
If i recall correct

If i rember right u use a auto ftp program and up load your runuo/scripts/web/Status.html to your ur web page........

Phantom

Knight
Twlizer said:
If i rember right u use a auto ftp program and up load your runuo/scripts/web/Status.html to your ur web page........

If your shard is down, how can it update the status page...

You have to write code to connect to the ftp website, unless your host allows for this, you might not be able to do it.

Alot of free website hosts, don't allow certain things.

Serp

Sorceror
Phantom said:
If your shard is down, how can it update the status page...
You can write some php to make it display a Shard is down! if status.html is older than 5 minutes or so, else include it.

Phantom

Knight
Jakob said:
You can write some php to make it display a Shard is down! if status.html is older than 5 minutes or so, else include it.

Which is why I said this cannot be done with C#

It would have to be another program, to be written in C#, for it to work.

Ravatar

Knight
How about writing up a "shard down" status page when the server crashes, around the same time it e-mails out the crash log.