RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upcoming changes... RunUO and UOGamers - ROUND2

Which location do you prefer?

• Total voters

Narishima

Traveler
I think Ryan was doing the right thing, he was spending the most important time bonding time with his new family. He had to choose and at the time he made the correct choice. It shows that he was a man and not a child . You , anyone has to respect him for that. Now that his little one can at least get into the fridge and go potty on his own he can spend some more time back on this project. An adult male makes adult choices That is how you separate the boys from the men: they take care of responsibilities in order of importance.

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
I think Ryan was doing the right thing, he was spending the most important time bonding time with his new family. He had to choose and at the time he made the correct choice. It shows that he was a man and not a child . You , anyone has to respect him for that. Now that his little one can at least get into the fridge and go potty on his own he can spend some more time back on this project. An adult male makes adult choices That is how you separate the boys from the men: they take care of responsibilities in order of importance.

Thank you, means a lot.

hulryung

Sorceror

This is situation what I faced. Chicago's delay and jitter is worst for me.
I hope Ryan and Mark make this better.

AdminA

Sorceror

So true, so very true.
But..on the other hand, I do think he needs to assign project managers, to oversee/update things.
But family always comes first over hobbies, especially games, so I can't blame him for extended absences.

id236236

Sorceror
Dallas: 165ms
Houston: 174ms
San Jose: 142ms
Washington DC: 194ms
Seattle: 112ms
Chicago: 233ms

Chicago is the worst. Seattle is the best. Please do not move to Chicago. As I told you I voted Chicago mistakenly :( If it's possible make Server1 at Seattle and Server2 at Chicago.

g24015

Sorceror
Hi. I am OI KORA. Ultra super pvper, you know.

Why don't you think about Asian player's ping, Ryan ?
Almost american player already have good ping status.
I think they don't need to be improved.

Did you see Hulryung's result ?
I can't understand your choice, Chicago.
Vote is no mean. Because almost asian player can't read English.

Good ping can make Asian come back UOG. include many japanese good player.

Chicago is worst. Actually we feel evil lag today. can't even throw purple potion. It explode in my bag.

American ping : 30 -> 18
Asian ping : 180 -> 250

Do you know subtraction ?

30 - 18 = 12
250 - 180 = 70

Which is bigger number ?

I am very influential in japanese players.
I will tell your reply to them.

I love UOG. I wanna quit this. I wanna call many japanese player in UOG.

g24015

Sorceror
Dallas: 74.86.116.210
188ms

Houston: 173.193.70.98
183ms

San Jose: 50.23.64.58
127ms

Washington DC: 208.43.102.250
218ms

Seattle: 67.228.112.250
168ms

Chicago: 64.250.112.1
216ms

Sanjose ! Sanjose ! Sanjose ! Sanjose !

Toooooooooooooo laggy
ping 2500, 500, 2500, 215, 2500........................

Ryan kick Asian pvper.

Please give me skill change deed.
i have to change my alchemy mage to tailor or cook.