RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated Quests for 2.0

Kantra

Wanderer
Updated Quests for 2.0

These are old quests I had. They were not made by me but updated for everyone to use. Hopefully there will be no duplicates. I ran Virus scans on these files twice. They passed with no viruses.

Rar includes

Hare Krishna
DeathTrap
Ettin
Generals
Killar
Eyeballs
LightHouse keeper
LochNess
Ivy
Lord British
Magic Mushroom
Orcish Forge
Marble Madness
Runic
ShadowKnight
Nystal Blackrock
Star Hunter

Enjoy!

I also have these for 1.0 if anyone is interested in them.

Attachments

• Updated Quests for 2.0.rar
    190.5 KB · Views: 515

Kantra

Wanderer
Virus

I ran scans on all the files twice they came out fine, please let me know if you still have the same issue

Zylara

Sorceror
I downloaded the file early this morning with no problems and downloaded it again just now and scaned it. I had no problems found. My virus scan is pretty good.

came up clean for me too - and i have newest deffs loaded and high hurensics (spelling) to determine even if new one in there

Liacs

Sorceror
Oops.. sorry, I guess my work IT guys are just too over cautious. On my private PC I do not have any problems whatsoever!

Sorry again!

greyrebel

Wanderer
Hello, I am having trouble with the Lord British Quest. It doesn't have anything for the actual astro daemon in the files!!!!! Just the Armor, Book, Quest Gump, and Lord British himself. I can't seem to find the original link to this quest anywhere, and I have been looking for about an hour and a half now. Any help here would be appreciated.

Soultaker

Sorceror
This looks awesome!!! i love quests!
The Marble Madness one sounds interesting!

thank you very much
Soultaker
:eek:

Ya post the ones for 1.0 alotta people out there have 1.0 shards thats a great idea!

Devinc07

Sorceror
sorry to be a bother was wondering if someone could give me a hand with a few errors in these quests

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.1, Build 3641.39010
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (2 errors, 8 warnings)
Errors:
+ Customs/Addons RC2/Quests/Quests/Generals Quest/Generals Quest/Weapons and Ar
mour/Bayonet.cs:
CS0115: Line 85: 'Server.Items.Bayonet.GetDamageTypes(Server.Mobile, out int
, out int, out int, out int, out int)': no suitable method found to override
CS0506: Line 94: 'Server.Items.Bayonet.OnHit(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)':
cannot override inherited member 'Server.Items.BaseWeapon.OnHit(Server.Mobile,
Server.Mobile)' because it is not marked virtual, abstract, or override
+ Customs/Addons RC2/Quests/Quests/KillarQuest/SwordOfKillar.cs:
CS0115: Line 38: 'Server.Items.SwordOfKillar.GetDamageTypes(Server.Mobile, o
ut int, out int, out int, out int, out int)': no suitable method found to overri
de
CS0506: Line 44: 'Server.Items.SwordOfKillar.OnHit(Server.Mobile, Server.Mob
ile)': cannot override inherited member 'Server.Items.BaseWeapon.OnHit(Server.Mo
bile, Server.Mobile)' because it is not marked virtual, abstract, or override
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

I have fixed the getdamagetypes part but i don't understand how to fix the onhit part. can someone please give me a hand

Thagoras

Sorceror
CS0506: Line 44: 'Server.Items.SwordOfKillar.OnHit(Server.Mobile, Server.Mob
ile)': cannot override inherited member 'Server.Items.BaseWeapon.OnHit(Server.Mo
bile, Server.Mobile)' because it is not marked virtual, abstract, or override
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Just open your BaseWeapon.cs. Look for the OnHit method (mine has two...yours probably does too). Pick the second one. Add virtual after public....thus

Code:
        public void OnHit(Mobile attacker, Mobile defender)
        {
            OnHit(attacker, defender, 1.0);
        }

public [COLOR="Red"]virtual [/COLOR]void OnHit(Mobile attacker, Mobile defender, double damageBonus)
        {
            if (MirrorImage.HasClone(defender) && (defender.Skills.Ninjitsu.Value / 150.0) > Utility.RandomDouble())
            {
                Clone bc;

I don't think I have those quests installed on my server at the moment. If that doesn't work, add virtual to the first one too.