RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[URGENT] critical bug for 3D client

pinco

Sorceror
[URGENT] critical bug for 3D client

the particles not work with this version and in same cases made crash :(

I use uotd 5.0.7 with the last razor version.

Zippy

Razor Creator
Please explain more thoroughly. Are you sure this is a Razor bug? Have you tried without Razor? What particles? What shard? What operating system do you have? What crash? Can you provide a packet log? Can you take screenshots?

What client version? Is there a crash.log file? Can you take a screenshot of the windows error message?

pinco

Sorceror
ok, the test is easy: take runuo 2 or any other version, cast any spell lilke teleport.
With this you see the smoke (classic 2d effect)...
But in the 3D it will never use effects, it use particles (a 3D effects in substance..).

I use uotd 5.0.7, win xp pro sp2. When I have a crash again I will take a screen, for now try to see for the particles plz :)

pinco

Sorceror
the 3D client is not designed for this effects and crash many times, but I dont play all day and I cannot make screen now :|