RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vampire Quest By LostSinner (2.0)

vampyerskss

Wanderer
Vampire Quest By LostSinner (2.0)

Love this Quest!! Here it is for 2.0

Credit Goes to LostSinner for the Creation of this one

Enjoy:D

*Update* Sorry forgot to include Lucid's update for the warning you get with Dracula's Teleporter

Attachments

• VampireQuest.rar
    86.5 KB · Views: 504

ratzerna

Sorceror
Hi, this sounds like a very interesting Quest. Is there any chance of somebody updating it or adding an automatic [GenVampireQuest command to kick it off with the desired locations automatically?

I may try something myself if I can figure it out, but since I'm not much of a C## programmer, it's going to take quite a long time for me to finish anything.

tameril

Wanderer
Posting here, since I am not sure how to contact the original scripter.

The first part of the quest works fine. I placed the NPC and the Vampire Lords. then went and killed each of them (as admin) to test it. They have quite a drop and one even spawned paragon so the loot was awesome :D

As a tip to others: Unless you tweak the lords' strenght, I don't recomend spawning many monsters around them. they are quite a chalenge themselfs.

I used the knife on each of them and indeed they gave hearts. I returned the hearts and got pieces of armor. Once again all works great. Even the "2 click to change appearance" feature works.

At the 2nd part where you have to help Verona, I encountered 2 major problems. I took her bag with the crystals and went filling those. I wanted to keep my inventory clean so i placed the filled up crystals in the bag and stacked them. When I returned to her, the 2 problems were:

1. No matter how many crystals you take out of the bag, there will always be 1 inside it. This meaning, that if a player fills just 1 crystal, they can already return to Verona, since each time they take out the crystal, another filled crystal will apear in the bag.

2. I gave Vrona her 15 crystals (filled) and nothing happened. I continued giving her crystals (using the abovementioned bug) and still nothing happened.

Edit: I tested the quest on RunUO 2