Virtual Memory Error using UO Steam

Discussion in 'Third Party Program Support' started by jeffcarley, Mar 3, 2017.

1. jeffcarley

jeffcarley Sorceror

Getting a Windows Virtual Memory Error when starting Ultima Online from UOSteam?

1. Download: LargeAddressAware.exe

Open the Program

2. Select an Executable -- Select client.exe in your UO install directory.

3. Check Box the Large Address Aware Flag!

4. Click Save. Restart UOSteam and it should open Ultima Online fine.

Still having trouble? Manually make your Virtual Memory higher. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/change-virtual-memory-size#1TC=windows-7
  2. Vorspire

Vorspire Knight

Another plagiarised post, you're on a roll.
  3. jeffcarley

jeffcarley Sorceror

Why do you care if this is a repost? This info is on ServUO, UOE Forums and in many other spots. This forum is used to give good information for common issues. Since win10 this has been a very common problem and RunUO is a great place to distribute the solution.

Again are you the Plagiarism police? Why do you even care? You just spend all day trolling our posts on the forums and criticize our shard rather than help the community...
  4. Vorspire

Vorspire Knight

I care because you're reposting it with an ulterior motive, you've never wanted to help this community without getting something in return.

Evidently this post was regurgitated to provide more exposure to your shard.
  5. jeffcarley

jeffcarley Sorceror

Even if that stupid statement was true, why do you bother to post, or even care what our shard is doing?
    We do work hard on many projects and do help the community, all you ever do is tear it down and discourage people...
  6. Vorspire

Vorspire Knight

I don't care what your shard does, I do care that you mislead and manipulate this community for your own benefit, and have done so for years.
    I think people deserve to know.
  7. jeffcarley

jeffcarley Sorceror

You have advertised, manipulated, solicited and trolled this community for years. Most of your posts are just rude or malicious. You have posted for your own gain here with your vitanex garbage, posts for servuo, redirects and ads on your posts...hypocrite! I have a 13 year track record in this community and have not cussed, been rude or done anything to hurt this community. You are the only one I spar with, just to prove that someone can out troll you
  8. Vorspire

Vorspire Knight

You have a 13-year track record of being a fake, customer service shill.

You're like a checkout worker at McDonalds who's forced to smile at customers, just to keep their livelihood.

I have to say, I'm glad I'm in a position where I don't have to pander in order to support myself.

I'm not actually trolling you, I'm having an opinionated discussion with you on the only platform you feel comfortable.
    Your knee-jerk reaction to being called out is humorous though, so I guess I can derive some satisfaction from seeing you squirm some more.
  9. jeffcarley

jeffcarley Sorceror

LOL I have already retired from owning bars and restaurants for 30 years...you will always be a stay-at-home dad that lets his wife support him and lives paycheck to paycheck. You sit around in your one bedroom flat in the UK and peddle your snake oil for scraps from the dwindling UO community. You have created such a negative reputation as a troll, no one will hire you anymore, you you make these little, fly-by-night shards and try to make money grabs, but people a wise to your scams...how many shards have you opened and closed?

Im imaging you lie to your wife when she comes home from a long day at work and tell her how amazing you are and what a great job you are doing on your "internet work", when in reality you just troll all day, Im sure she would be impressed if she saw your volumes of wasted time trolling everyone on here and on reddit...look in the mirror, you need a reality check you little twit
  10. Vorspire

Vorspire Knight

I doubt your retirement was volunteer so much as forced by the possibility that your staff couldn't stand working with you and left, leaving you no choice but to close shop and retire.
    What's one or two failed shards in comparison to a failed business or... 30 years worth of them?
    You said bar(s) and Restaurant(s), so there's more than one.
    A good bar or restaurant wouldn't have to change hands if it was managed properly.
    So you've settled for running a UO shard, because it was easy for you to prey on this community.
    You currently employ staff that aren't even willing to defend your shady practices, your own staff don't even look up to you, it's pitiful.

You seem to have me confused with someone else, I live a happy fulfilling life as a father and husband in my own house.
    My wife fully supports my work and probably knows more about running a game server than you ever will.
    Tell me, Jeffy boy, do you have somone to love? Do you have kids?
    I can see that your version of happiness encompasses money, while mine encompasses family and friends.

Who am I to question your priorities or the way you treat others? :D
  11. jeffcarley

jeffcarley Sorceror

You are no one to question anything, you just made my point
  12. Vorspire

Vorspire Knight

You failed to make any meaningful point for me to have proven.
  13. Lady Athena

Lady Athena Wanderer

Lol, there goes your 13 year track record.