RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Virtue Armor Set [RunUO 2.0] Easy/Simple

Wis Weed

Sorceror
This should be simple drag drop install. No funny stuff.

I'm proud to release my version of the original Virtue Armor Set. I created this set from scratch to reflect the original, nostalgic OSI attributes. I modeled the armor according to this page: http://www.uoguide.com/Virtue_Armor_Set

When all 8 pieces are collected and equipped the final piece of armor that is dropped onto the paper doll will lose it's rusty color and turn into shiny plate mail. All the other armor pieces will stay rusty unless the player chooses to de-equip and re-equip them which will turn them into shiny plate mail also. This allows players to choose to have the suit partially or fully colored.

Also when the set is complete a +5 bonus is added to every resistance per piece. (aside from the cape and shoes; they have 0 resist)

Remember this was released by OSI and is not an imbalanced custom armor set I created. I'm sure this armor will only server as decoration on most servers, but it is worth a look at because it can easily be modified.

I am very happy to preserve the nostalgic graphics of my childhood. Please enjoy.

A delightful re-mix of this script has been provided by forum user Warmaster. The re-mix includes a lightning sound/graphic upon completion of the set. Also all 8 pieces of armor lose their rusty color at the same time up completion of the set. I have posted this file as "Virtue Set V2"

Attachments

• Virtue Set.zip
    8.4 KB · Views: 101
  • Virtue Set V2.zip
    11.6 KB · Views: 168