RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vita-Nex: Core

[2.x] Vita-Nex: Core 5.2.0.0

No permission to download

Vorspire

Knight
There are Progress Bars available that can be used for casting bars, but yes, there will be a Module available for download called "Spell Cast Bars" which has recently been updated and verified to be stable in a production environment.

DevXLX

Sorceror
There are Progress Bars available that can be used for casting bars, but yes, there will be a Module available for download called "Spell Cast Bars" which has recently been updated and verified to be stable in a production environment.

Love your project Vorspire.

Is there any module available yet for spell cast bars? :)

Vorspire

Knight
Vorspire updated Vita-Nex: Core with a new update entry:

+ This version may contain significant breaking changes; mainly the renaming, addition or removal of files and classes.
+ A fresh install of VNc is recommended.

- Fixed file name typo in Schedules service.
- Fixed an issue with the SuperGump double click detection.
- Added OnClick and OnDoubleClick methods to SuperGumps.
- Rune Codex Gump support double click action for category selection and recalling.
- Reduced the SuperGump instance poll timer delay down to 10ms to increase accuracy for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sythen

Sorceror
Hey Vorspire, I installed Vita-Nex and everything compiled fine, however I am unable to move on my admin character?! Any idea how to fix this issue?

My DataPath is set up correctly (without the system I am able to move fine)... so does your system use a custom datapath.cs type script somewhere and if so, how/where can I edit it?

I am using Mark's GIT Version of the SVN and I'm running off Client 7.0.21.1

Vorspire

Knight
IO/InstallLocator.cs

It should detect valid installation directories using registry keys, if you have multiple versions of UO installed, that may be why it can't load certain files.

Sythen

Sorceror
So is there any way to put in a custom file directory? I have a lot of versions of UO on my system but none are installed into a registry except one which is UOGold that I use for UOLandscaper purposes. As for the installation I use for the server, thats in a custom directory and not in the registry at all.

Sythen

Sorceror
I love this system too.... though I'm still trying to figure out the effects so far... what I have is: 1 is Random, 2 is Water, 3 is Fire, 4 is rock, 5 is Air, and 6 is Sparkles... any other number works but they yield the same effect as number 1. :)

cho7981

Sorceror
RunUO Version 2.3, Build 1.24950
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.18444
Time: 2014-02-15 오후 1:00:02
Mobiles: 58076
Items: 9517030
Exception:
System.Net.WebException: The remote name could not be resolved.: 'core.vita-nex.com'

Server stack trace:
위치: System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
위치: VitaNex.Http.HttpInfo.AsyncRequestResult(IAsyncResult r) 파일 c:\Miracle\Shard\Scripts\VitaNexCore\Services\Http\Objects\HttpInfo.cs:줄 63
위치: System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
위치: System.Net.ContextAwareResult.CaptureOrComplete(ExecutionContext& cachedContext, Boolean returnContext)
위치: System.Net.ContextAwareResult.FinishPostingAsyncOp()
위치: System.Net.HttpWebRequest.BeginGetResponse(AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
위치: VitaNex.Http.HttpInfo.<>c__DisplayClass6.<Send>b__5() 파일 c:\Miracle\Shard\Scripts\VitaNexCore\Services\Http\Objects\HttpInfo.cs:줄 51
위치: System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Object[]& outArgs)
위치: System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.AsyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, IMessageSink replySink)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
위치: System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.EndInvokeHelper(Message reqMsg, Boolean bProxyCase)
위치: System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RemotingProxy.Invoke(Object NotUsed, MessageData& msgData)
위치: System.Action.EndInvoke(IAsyncResult result)
위치: System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.AsyncResult.SyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg)
위치: System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.AsyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, IMessageSink replySink)
위치: System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
위치: System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
위치: System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
위치: System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue
.Dispatch()

Vorspire

Knight
cho7981 - This is NOT the place for submitting crash or error reports, it is made very clear in many places that support is given elsewhere.
As such, you'd find that this has already been reported in the appropriate place as has the solution.

Not only do I feel like you're being rude by posting an error report here, but you did not even post a message along with it, or even put it in quotes so that it doesn't interrupt the forum layout.

No effort on your part + assuming throwing up an error report will resolve the issue is just irritating.

Vorspire

Knight
Vorspire updated Vita-Nex: Core with a new update entry:

- Added compatibility for NEWPARENT and NEWTIMERS pre-processor directives, always look to the future! (RunUO 2.4, 2.5 and 2.6 compatibility)
- Added Parallel Linq support to NotifyCommand.
- NotifyCommand will now display the time of the message before the name of the sender.
- Added time zone name support to ChronExtUtility.ToSimpleString format using tokens 'Z' and 'z' for optional DST correction.
- Optimized some implementations of event subscriptions in SuperGumps.
- Optimized SuperGumps...

Read the rest of this update entry...