RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vortia: Seeking Staff

Vortia

Wanderer
Hello All!

Vortia is a new and upcoming Ultima Online Shard looking for (1) Administrator (1) Seer (3) GM's and (2) Counselors!

We are a unique shard as we run on an older client base, and also have many custom scripts (server side) implemented into our shard. Like I said, we are brand new and I want to set us off on the right start by providing the community with excellent and trained staff and with plenty of opportunities to intermingle in a nicely made and ran game server with Role Playing, PvP, and events. To be a successful shard, you must first have a strong community driven program going and that is what I am driving for. I've got the resources and abilities to make it happen, I am just looking for some motivated assistance in doing so! Please send me a PM or reply if you're interested and we will get to talking! See ya!

tindo

Sorceror
You will probably get a better response if you mention some information about your shard - ERA, Map set, website link if you have one, etc.

Vortia

Wanderer
Our website is www.UoVortia.com
We have are running Client: UOSAClassic_7_0_3_0_2DClient

We are really looking for some staff to get the place up and running and get a system going. Running on a dedicated windows server so very minimal save times. I really would like to gather a few staff members to start with and see where we would all have experience and be interested in taking this shard to and everyones vision.
I have the Re-Pack installed so you can see some of the custom scripts included here:

The main thing for me is I can't run or manage this shard alone and am looking for some assistance and guidance in spinning it in the right direction. We have a large budget for advertizing and also can look into getting some advanced web design done once I get a good team going. PM me!

Teagan

Sorceror
Hey, if I would be allowed to give my character a good boost and some extra things, can I be an administrator? :p
When you say minimal save times, what are we talking about? I managed to get 0.21 seconds with my shard (running on an 8 year-old custom build PC lol).

Teagan

Sorceror
Give me a bit to copy my current client and I will give your shard a try.

I am in the shard whenever you are on. Holy crap are there a lot of changes. lol