RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WALKTHROUGH FOR NEW SERVER SETUP

Nikki

Wanderer
thats all kewl and that but one Question, my modem has an inbuilt routher and gives me the ip address as 10.1.1.3 (this I can't use) I have tried every thing the techs have told me to do here to get the stupid thing to by pass it soI can run a server. The modem is a D-Link DSL-302G. Its a pain in the butt of a modem to use I can assure you all of that. Can you tell me how to by pass teh router in this modem or any one out there that can help me do this??

Druid13 uo

Traveler
I am just setting things up and want to run through it like someone playing. How can I set up an account that I can log on to?

Dian

Sorceror
If you have not modified much of anything, just launch the Ultima Online client and enter an account into the log in screen. If its not already created, it will create the account for you. It is that easy. New created accounts this way will always be a "player" account.