RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[WaterWalk 1.2

Ice19999

Sorceror
[WaterWalk 1.2

okay this isnt my script i just added 4 more tiles so you can run in all directions

Its a GM command. [waterWalk

*installation*
Remove the old waterwalk.cs if you have it installed
add this one and retstart your server

Attachments

• WaterWalk2.cs
    4.9 KB · Views: 144
  • untitled.bmp
    718.9 KB · Views: 235

Gorelord13

Wanderer
Looks good, so what exactly is it? a ring that allows this? a boat? boots? like how does this work? i cant download it and check so could you explain to me how i can acheive jesus status?

gundam

Sorceror
Gorelord13;833309 said:
Looks good, so what exactly is it? a ring that allows this? a boat? boots? like how does this work? i cant download it and check so could you explain to me how i can acheive jesus status?

ya i was a bit clueless myself on this one, but i did search on the old vertion, there i found the commands and stuff

Gorelord13

Wanderer
Well could you share them with me? lol i want this but does the tiles show up when you use it? if so can i make them invisible? can i make a ring that allows this so players can use it? will a monkey jump out of my boss's pants? CAN ANYONE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gundam

Sorceror
Gorelord13;833323 said:
Well could you share them with me? lol i want this but does the tiles show up when you use it? if so can i make them invisible? can i make a ring that allows this so players can use it? will a monkey jump out of my boss's pants? CAN ANYONE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok i just told u i serched the old one to get the info, that was a hint for you to do that aswell, i dont remember what it said in that thread u see.

Ice19999

Sorceror
http://www.runuo.com/forums/custom-script-releases/71939-runuo-2-0-rc1-waterwalking-flying-sort.html

Irian;550284 said:
This script allows a GM to walk over water or walk in the air without players seeing how. It's just a little system that I made when I was bored at 0 o'clock.

Version: 1.1

1.1 Fixed a small bug in delete(). Tried it and serialize and deserialize should work fine now.

Installation:
Simply copy the file somewhere into your scripts folder. I suggest /Scripts/Misc.

Usage:
Simply type [waterwalk. If you want to fly, set your z to a high number, for example 100 ([set z 100) and type .waterwalk then. You can move in 4 directions then and the tiles will move accordingly. Players won't see these tiles (and can't use this method). Be carefull not to fall off. If you remove the center tile, the other ones will be deleted as well.
The tiles won't be serialized (or at last be removed when the server restarts).

Of course I realise, that this command is totaly useless, because [multi tele does the job as well, but I think it's at least a little bit funny :) The next version will include 9 tiles around the middle, so that you can't fall of and move in every direction.

THIS IS FROM THE 1ST WATER WALK THIS IS JUST SO PEOPLE WONT ASK ANYMORE QUESTIONNS ABOUT WHAT IT DOES..

Iomega0318

Sorceror
romanthebrain;833678 said:
Why u will dont use the [m tele function ?
or does the tile follow u automaticly ?
The tiles follow you, the tele features doesn't support teleporting at Z levels..
Therefore with this you can set yourself +20 above a player and run around and it would appear that your "flying" to them without having to "tele"..
They will be mistified lol..

Also great job, tested it out and works great!
This will Actually come in VERY handy while I work on my town some more..
No more teleporting where I can't walk!

Ice19999

Sorceror
Iomega0318;833683 said:

Also great job, tested it out and works great!
This will Actually come in VERY handy while I work on my town some more..
No more teleporting where I can't walk!

This is Exactly why i decided to take this further. Its your best friend when it comes to the soild black areas.

Irian

Page
Nice to see that my script is still in action. :) Good update, wanted to add the missing tiles myself, but I simply forgot it.

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
Eh, I extended mine 1 tile further all around compared to this 1.2 one. As if you're on it and above the ground a good height (meaning not above black, you can fall down.) You can actually run too fast and fall off the tiles, then it can be a pain to get back to the correct z level to find it again.