RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome... to RunUO Radio.

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Welcome... to RunUO Radio.

DJ's are being selected and things are in progress... We will update you as we move forward :)

Thanks,
Ryan

Alis

Wanderer
i would like to register for the radio application to have role in the radio application :) as a dj

seanandre

Sorceror
I run my own station using SAM 3 Broadcaster. I have a HUGE variety of music ranging from POP, Rock, Heavy Metal, Country, etc. If you guys are looking for a Weekly Top 40 DJ for your station, I run one on my station, right now mine is automated, but I'd consider doing it live for you guys if you want.

Sean-A-

Alis

Wanderer
Runuo radio opend a RunuoRadio forum for dj attributions if any one is interested then read the written things :)

KingSmidgens

Wanderer
are people going to be able to throw in ads for their server on the runuo radio? because that might get a little.. :(

news about RunUO would be cool, though! :p

Viceroy

Wanderer
Howdy there Ryan, I have noticed that your internet radio station is down for RunUO Radio and since I pretty much already have a great deal of experience with running my own internet radio station for OSI players called UORadio, I would be more then glad to assist in anyway possible with the RunUO Radio project. Just simply contact me Ryan and I can discuss with you all that i might be able to bring to the table. Thank you and I hope to maybe hear from you in the near future. :)

Alis

Wanderer
In my suggestion Runuo radio will have some news hours so that it will anounce some things daily and inform people who listens the radio.

In my sugggestion with about 100 listeners runuo radio Could get Advs. from companies over the net..

Maybe who knows shard advs could be done .. who knows..

Never had a chance to discuss with Ryan about these discussions..

KingSmidgens

Wanderer
Alis said:
In my suggestion Runuo radio will have some news hours so that it will anounce some things daily and inform people who listens the radio.

In my sugggestion with about 100 listeners runuo radio Could get Advs. from companies over the net..

Maybe who knows shard advs could be done .. who knows..

Never had a chance to discuss with Ryan about these discussions..

a runuo radio with all radio and no runuo would suck! :p news bits would be cool in between.. "and we've been working on the spellweaving system, we've currently got part of this one spell done.. stay tuned!" lol

rexxz

Page
I would like to become a DJ, I mostly specialize in metal music and currently own over 700 albums that I can broadcast. ^_^

Tuskil

Wanderer
I'm LEET with lotsa music and mad mic skillz...

But I just want to listen to Runuo Radio.. maybe for a second? Where can I hear it?

otimpyre

Sorceror
All I know

Is when I use the runuo radio stone it links to a web page thats all screwed up with a dirty message to Ryan on it. From an ex-friend or ex-affiliate. *Shrug*