RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

well here is my gump

S

soundwav

dont worry kiwi i take no offence to any of your post i know your just the blatently truthful type and you say it as you see it, and BTW your doing a great job with those npc's i hope you release the script for the rest of us

Kiwi

Knight
Well I'm always waiting for krrios to add a damn gump function i need ;)

Such lazy devs, I tell you

A

AlejandroX

Okay Kiwi, I've been unable to discern the answer to our gender debate. Are you male/female gay or a lesbian?! (this is not based on this thread)

Kiwi

Knight
You know the answer :rolleyes:

How many real females play UO?

And I need the HTMLGUMPCOLOR function for use with localized messages.. so I can finish my powerscroll gump

I made the function actually and gave it to krrios, though i doubt he's gotten around to adding it (he gave me the source to a diff. one and I changed it ;p )

A

AlejandroX

Even that is vague! Damn you, you sexually ambiguous trickster!

S

soundwav

ok this is all you need for your gump to look like mine. this isnt the full code of the help menu cause everyone already has it just add this to it and it should work and look ok

[code:1] Add( new GumpBackground( 100, 25, 440, 430, 5054 ) );
AddImageTiled( 50, 15, 75, 420, 10440 );
AddImageTiled( 507, 15, 75, 420, 10441 );
AddImageTiled( 120, 80, 400, 355, 2624 );
AddAlphaRegion( 120, 80, 400, 355 );[/code:1]

ok now to explain some things

( 100, 25, 440, 430, 5054 ) );

the first number is how far the gump or image is from the left of the screen
the second number is how far the gump or image is from the top of the screen
the third is the gump or image width
the forth is the gump or image height
and the last one is what image or gump style you want to use

keep in mind higher the number the greater the distance that is used
i hope this helps some of you

S

soundwav

oh yea you may have to do some tweeking to the rest of the gump to get everything centered to your likes but this should help if you want something like this