RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What assistant program to you use to connect to shards?

UOF

Traveler
Razor seemed to go the way of the do do, AssistUO came out, which was then replaced with UOSteam

Now UO Steam has been discontinued

Did everyone revert back to Razor?

Been trying to connect to my own shard locally with Razor, but I get an invalid client message in RunUO
Trying with AssistUO and the UO client (I think) says Unable to solve IP address: 127.0.0.1

Any suggestions?

Dian

Sorceror
Same here.. Razor is the only thing I use. At least until something else gets brought back or created, I suppose.

Dian

Sorceror
I know, right :oops: sad part is, its probably fairly easy in itself.. all the fluff and eye candy and extraswould be the harder parts id think.

pooka01

Sorceror
For me it would just be the packets, i hate network in games/programs.
The eye candies would not be so hard, that is mostly the funniest part :p

zerodowned

Sorceror
Been trying to connect to my own shard locally with Razor, but I get an invalid client message in RunUO
Trying with AssistUO and the UO client (I think) says Unable to solve IP address: 127.0.0.1

Any suggestions?

If you're running the shard on the same computer you're using UO and trying to connect from, make sure there are no spaces in the ip address (gets me quite often when i'm copying/pasting addresses) and that you're entering the right port number too.