RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what does SOPA mean for RunUO?

anybody

Sorceror
What irritates me about this subject, is that the American's think they are the owners of the internet, IMO, a bill would have to be passed globally when it comes to the internet, as we all know, there are no borders on the WWW.
Do you realize your avatar is a freemason symbol? Are you a freemason?

anybody

Sorceror
Damn, that was a good laugh.

Jedi are fantasy. I use it 'cause I like what it represents, selflessness.

Freemasons on the other hand are real with questionable motivations.

Wiki said:
Two of the principal symbolic tools always found in a Lodge are the square and compasses. Some Lodges and rituals explain these tools as lessons in conduct: for example, that Masons should "square their actions by the square of virtue" and to learn to "circumscribe their desires and keep their passions within due bounds toward all mankind." However, as Freemasonry is non-dogmatic, there is no general interpretation for these tools (or any Masonic emblem) that is used by Freemasonry as a whole.[25]

These moral lessons are communicated in performance of allegorical ritual. A candidate progresses through degrees[20] gaining knowledge and understanding of himself, his relationship with others and his relationship with the Supreme Being (per his own interpretation). While the philosophical aspects of Freemasonry tend to be discussed in Lodges of Instruction or Research, and sometimes informal groups, Freemasons, and others, frequently publish, with varying degrees of competence, studies that are available to the public. Any mason may speculate on the symbols and purpose of Freemasonry, and indeed all masons are required to some extent to speculate on masonic meaning as a condition of advancing through the degrees. There is no one accepted meaning, and no one person "speaks" for the whole of Freemasonry

anybody

Sorceror
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry said:
The Supreme Being and the Volume of Sacred Law

Candidates for regular Freemasonry are required to declare a belief in a Supreme Being. However, the candidate is not asked to expand on, or explain, his interpretation of Supreme Being. The discussion of politics and religion is forbidden within a Masonic Lodge, in part so a Mason will not be placed in the situation of having to justify his personal interpretation. Thus, reference to the Supreme Being can mean the Christian Trinity to a Christian Mason, Allah to a Muslim Mason, Para Brahman to a Hindu Mason, etc. While most Freemasons would take the view that the term Supreme Being equates to God, others may hold a more complex or philosophical interpretation of the term.

In the ritual, the Supreme Being is referred to as the Great Architect of the Universe, which alludes to the use of architectural symbolism within Freemasonry.

A Volume of the Sacred Law is always displayed in an open Lodge in those jurisdictions which require a belief in the Supreme Being. In English-speaking countries, this is frequently the King James Version of the Bible or another standard translation; there is no such thing as an exclusive "Masonic Bible." Furthermore, a candidate is given his choice of religious text for his Obligation, according to his beliefs. UGLE alludes to similarities to legal practice in the UK, and to a common source with other oath taking processes. In Lodges with a membership of mixed religions it is common to find more than one sacred text displayed. In lodges that follow the Continental tradition other texts may be used, including texts that are non-religious in nature.
To be a freemason you have to believe in some sort of higher power (Supreme Being) which can include satanism.

Freemasons control countries and they are constantly changing laws giving more and more power, over time, to the corporations. The topic of this thread is a very good example.

We all know that movie and music corporations, magazine companies, sex industries all promote lying, cheating, sex, drugs, murder, greed, selfishness, disrespect, etc. (all fall under dishonesty), through media entertainment. To elaborate on the effects of media entertainment I have to talk about our minds and how they works.

First off, our subconscious makes up who we are. When a psychologist talks about behavioral psychology they are talking about the subconscious part of our mind. A part of our mind that we obviously have no control over.

For example, if you have a very strong subconscious need to smoke your going to have a very hard time to quit smoking 'cause your fighting against a subconscious need to smoke. Which makes willpower a delusion. Chances are your going to lose and keep smoking.

The conscious part of our mind is the only part of the mind that understands good and bad. What our subconscious does understand is true and false. So, the subconscious doesn't understand good and bad at all.

The subconscious part of our mind has a hard time understanding language 'casue it only deals in absolution. The absolute definition of a word. A word like the word mad, "There is something wrong with that mad man," has the absolute meaning of insanity. The absolute meaning of a word can very from person to person. In some people absolute definition of the word mad could mean angry. In my case the absolute definition of the word mad is insanity. The preconscious part of our mind has to translate the meaning of words into something the subconscious part of our mind understands and we are not consciously aware of what any of it is being translated into. Especially if there is any obscurity in an absolute definition of a word. An obscurity of an absolute definition could translate the word into an image or not even processed the word all.

The subconscious part of our mind has no sense of contradiction. The subconscious part of our mind is very capable of containing conflicting ideas. Subconsciously you could want to be fat and slim at the same time; smoke and not want to smoke; chew your fingernails and hate your self for it; feel compelled to get an education and have trouble studying; you could want to be honest and dishonest at the same time.

Now back to media entertainment.

The first level of mind control is the use of repeated suggestions and this is what media entertainment uses to influence us. After you hear the same repeated suggestion, or hearing multiple versions of the suggestion, the subconscious part of our minds, sooner or later, is going to except the repeated suggestions as true. When your subconscious accepts a bad behavior as true then media entertainment just created another conflicting idea in the subconscious part of your mind. What media entertainment is designed and programmed to do is creates chaos in the subconscious part of our minds to accept both good and bad behaviors as true. To tell him or her your not that kind of person and feel the desire emotionally to bang them right now.

This is why I question Freemasonry and their motivations and what the core believes their supreme being is.

I'll add a bit more validity to my post with this; Obama is a freemason and everyone knows he is fuckin' this country up. I'm curious to know what he believes his supreme being is.

Lastly, our biggest enemy is currency, copyright laws that blocking free information, lack of educational (in our current state this falls back on currency, lack of funding), and the serious lack of education of our own minds and how they work.

Regardless of anything I have to say, or anything I choose to do, it is going to happen.

Here is another link for you to read that provides more validity to my post.
http://www.howcultswork.com/

Bush Sr. is a member of the Skull and Bones secret society.

Obama is part of the open society (the core of freemasonry is a secret society) of freemasonry with questionable beliefs and motivations.

Thagoras

Sorceror
I like that Bush Sr clip. As a point of interest, in 9/11 1991 Bush Sr makes a similar address in congress, announcing his vision for a new world order. Another interesting point. Bush Sr's father was really high up in the CIA, when Kennedy got assassinated. And Bush Sr was also high before he got into politics. Just sayin.....

A few more interesting links ya aught to check out.
http://whatreallyhappened.com/
http://www.usavsus.info/

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean that they're not still out to get you.