RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What version of UO and how.

I have been looking now for like 2 hours, maybe that is the problem lol. I have come to the conclusion that I want to use runuo 2.3, which doesnt work with the latest version of UO. I want to use that version, because from what i read it works with one of the animal breeding scripts, and that is really the only reason i want to do this. But i cant seem to find out one how to get a older version of uo, and two which version i should be using?
Thanks for any help. Good night:) Hopefully i have better luck tomorrow.

Twlizer

Sorceror
I suggest you use 2.5 and the mods for getting scripts to work are in the Faq section and to add almost everyone will help you when you post errors here..

I also hear 2.6 is coming out soon

I see. Thank you very much. Isnt 2.5 not supported by runuo, or did i read it wrong?
Also I cant seem to find out any one who got pandorabox to work with the latest client?

jargo2000

Sorceror
I see. Thank you very much. Isnt 2.5 not supported by runuo, or did i read it wrong?
Also I cant seem to find out any one who got pandorabox to work with the latest client?

I found and downloaded the ML client. Then pointed Pandora's Box to those files. I am still using the latest client but Pandora works fine now. Shows the map and statics art.