RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

whats going on? help?

mortenbub

Wanderer
whats going on? help?

How can I need see any threads even though says there is like 2000 of em, only time i can get to one is click on the thing to the right where someone last posted something?

Sythen

Sorceror
Look At The Top Of The Screen....

See the RUNUO.COM header?

Simply click on that to tap into any one of the sites many forums. Enjoy!

mortenbub

Wanderer
lol i am talking about in the archives -- like i dont see any threads in the script archives -- but i can click to the right from a last post and see it there--?

edit - and i mean in the old script, like on this board where my topic is posted -- can someone give me a link please?

Hammerhand

Knight
Just use search and look for the script you had in mind. It really does work and the scripts are there. Go to the archive like you would any other and then search for specific scripts names or types. ie: Monster, Weapon, Quest, Craft... things like that. It will give you several posts to look thru, but thats what you have to do to find things in the archives.

Morxeton

Sorceror
Actually if you want to see all of the threads, change your display options when looking at the forum index for the RunUO Post Archive. You will see three options: Sorted By, Sort Order, and From The. From The is how far back it will show threads where the last post time was within whatever time frame is selected. It defaults to (I think) 2 weeks. Select "Beginning" and it will show you all threads.