RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheat Sheaves for Harvest System

nerun

Sorceror
Wheat Sheaves and Ear of Corn for Harvest System

Summary:
A simple Wheat sheaf, full working. That when double click becomes a sack of flour (if near a Flour Mill East/South Addon or static). For use with Harvest System v1.4. There is a Ear of Corn too, because corn seed gave muffins instead ear of corn. Corn is eatable.

Changes v1.3:
- now wheat sheaves works near "static flour mills";

Changes v1.2:
- nearest flour mill check added;

Changes v1.1:
- Some David's suggestions implemented...

Description:
Sorry guys, i try to do a wheat sheaf that double click and target in a flour mill to become flour... (4 sheaves = 1 sack of flour)... but i can't.. Then i did this script, that do something like... if you are away from a flour mill then you receive a message that says to stay near a flour mill, then if near a flour mill, each 4 sheaves will become a sack of flour in tour pack. And the sheaves need be in your pack to use.

Corn now gives ear of corn (eatable), instead of muffins!

I did it because the Harvest System 1.4 and RunUO not implemented the Wheat Sheaves or ear of corn yet, like said David. If you noticed, instead of get a wheat sheaf you get 5 bread loaf from the plant or muffins from corn plant.

Installation:
Just paste and copy to Scripts/customs and if you has Harvest System, you can edit WheatCrop.cs:

find it:
Code:
Wheat crop = new Wheat( pick );
And change to:
Code:
BreadLoaf crop = new BreadLoaf( pick );

Edit the CornCrop.cs too:

find it:
Code:
Muffins crop = new Muffins();
And change to:
Code:
Corn crop = new Corn( pick );

Attachments

• Wheat.cs
    1.8 KB · Views: 349
  • Corn.cs
    874 bytes · Views: 222

nerun

Sorceror
i am working on Ear of Corn too, cause the corn seed give Muffins (!) instead of corn. I am thinking in what i can do with ears of corn: flour too? Because there is flour of corn too. Make the corn eatable? I accept suggestions...

tasadarr

Wanderer
corn is useful

:cool:

with corn and a flouer mill u can make cornmeal
and with cornmeal u can make all of these

Corn muffins
Corn bread
A bowl of corn gruel
Corndogs
Corn fritters
breaded fish steaks

These are just a few.
There are others that I can’t remember atm,
But most can be added using existing pictures and in game art.
If I think of more later I’ll post again.

Vhaerun

Sorceror
Don't mean to bring up a dead thread, but if I didn't say thank you, then I'd just be another lurking leech. So, thank you kindly. Had the corn figured out (think I used vegetables.cs) but the wheat is a great addition. Many thanks.