RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where of where do I Enter those [commands?

Viotias

Wanderer
So I got UO (SA) up and running. I can create toons, run around, interact with vendors, all the trimmings minus one... Monsters, mobs, greys. I've read several threads that talk about spawners and how to create spawns. I've downloaded and installed Destro's spawner. Right off the bat, the instructions require me to enter [spawner. Sounds simple enough...but I do not have a toolbar or interface to enter any [commands. I've tried it in the game client, but my toon just says [spawner. And of course, the RunUO.exe window does not accept any commands from me. No interface. Please forgive the simplicity of this post, but where do enter all of those [commands I've been reading about? Is there a toolbar that I've not activated yet? Thank you experts!

pooka01

Sorceror
You need to say these commands in the regular speech, like if you were talking, but you also need to be of a staff member access level (login to your owner account) and enter that there.

Viotias

Wanderer
Got it!! I was making it harder than it actually is. I was using a different account than the one I used to create the server.