RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to start???

hermi

Sorceror
well i have been looking at RunUO and UOX3 and i like the looks of RunUO better..but UOC3 gives better directions....So If anyone can help guild me step by step on getting a GM admin acct going so me and my brother can play UO again that would be GREAT! Hes in another state...will i need a static IP? i hate to say it but i hate scripting....but i i have detailed instructions that i can work with i can get the hang of it. so please help me out...looking for a 1. do this 2. do this 3. do this kinda thing...when i see scripting my brain goes to mush....Thank you ALL for any help i can get!!!!!!!! i Love this game but wont go back to paying 13.00 a month for it.

again in advance thank you for any help!!!!!!!

Hermi

Dragonas

Sorceror
It is pretty simple.
1. Download the UO Client (for example ML)
2. Download (if you want to do much things without work) the 2.0 final repack in "Custom Script Releases"
3. read the installation help in this forum here (only some changes in three docs :D )
4. tell your brother and have much fun :)