RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where's all the options?

uwape

Wanderer
Where's all the options?

Why is it when I go to Options on the paper doll in the client there's only stuff for setting macros and nothing for example: "toggle holding Tab for war mode on/off" etc, etc?

Kiwi

Knight
Krrios has not gotten around to making a better option menu yet, though it's been on his 'to do' list for a while... most of his time goes to RunUO, anyway.

FeaR-Cizin

Wanderer
Kiwi said:
Krrios has not gotten around to making a better option menu yet, though it's been on his 'to do' list for a while... most of his time goes to RunUO, anyway.

So is there any way to change those options? I'm having the same problem...

ausplaya

Wanderer
go through the macro list mate, I am too drunk atm to remember where the option is for toggling war mode, but it is there trust me. Everything normal OSI client can do, Kriios Client can do better. I am eagerly awaiting the next build of this fantastic client :D

R

r00ted

yea, what you can do, log in the character without Krrios' Client, make your macros, then exit game completely, and look in the Krrios' directory and look for the macros looking file and paste the contents in there.