RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Is the Hottest Girl in the World?

Arkad

Wanderer

I'm searching... ... ... ...

Radwen

Wanderer
Evil Aussies

Being the good sport that I am, I tried even though I knew what it was.
Why do Aussies in Japan bring Vegemite with them?

Evil product:

Evil Aussie:

My sister was clueless:

After: ><

edit: Oh, I changed the subject cuz this thread is lame :-\

Arkad

Wanderer
Man, I've always wanted to try Vegemite. Not only is the name cool, but all those Aussies are obsessed with it.

Arkad

Wanderer
Radwen;766407 said:
edit: Oh, I changed the subject cuz this thread is lame :-\

Ahhhhhhhhh!!

!

Joeku;766446 said:
The dude asked a different produce clerk yesterday if I had a gf or bf or anything >_>
You should ask him out then, he's obviously too nervous/insecure to ask you out himself.

crackrat

Wanderer
Radwen;766407 said:
Being the good sport that I am, I tried even though I knew what it was.
Why do Aussies in Japan bring Vegemite with them?

lol wife had vegimite in her purse when we went though JFK, the brand new homeland staff had no clue what it was....

btw its concentrated so that you put little drops on the toast just enough to get a flavor.The stuff lasts forever that way, plus it has the half life of plutonium....

oiii88

Sorceror
crackrat;766457 said:
lol wife had vegimite in her purse when we went though JFK, the brand new homeland staff had no clue what it was....

btw its concentrated so that you put little drops on the toast just enough to get a flavor.The stuff lasts forever that way, plus it has the half life of plutonium....

The modern version of Vegemite has fuck all as for strength compared to pre kraft take over. My god the original was far more horrid than now days.