RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHOAH what's wrong with this picture?!

Joeku

Lord
WHOAH what's wrong with this picture?!

WHOAH what's wrong with this picture?

Attachments

• wrong.bmp
    415.2 KB · Views: 483

Radwen

Wanderer
Yeah I know. Thats why I posted somewhere that admins should have X as rep power where X = what ever they feel like when they give or take karma !

Phantom

Knight
This is why I wish the Karma system didn't exist.

These threads would not even be started.

I will pay Ryan to make my "Rep Power" to 0, infact I would pay him even more money, to reset my post count :)

Radwen

Wanderer
Maybe .. humm a friendly pm would work ? Well .. if you have some extra $$ to burn .. pm me and I'll give you my paypal adress :D.

jk.

Joeku

Lord
Phantom said:
This is why I wish the Karma system didn't exist.

These threads would not even be started.

I will pay Ryan to make my "Rep Power" to 0, infact I would pay him even more money, to reset my post count :)
I just thought it funny that you had 3x as much rep power as the admins. The karma system is so screwed up now, I liked it better how it was before. Even with your 33k posts, you only had... what... 36 rep power?

Phantom

Knight
Joeku said:
I just thought it funny that you had 3x as much rep power as the admins. The karma system is so screwed up now, I liked it better how it was before. Even with your 33k posts, you only had... what... 36 rep power?

I wish my rep was only 1, but what can I say.

Joeku

Lord
Phantom said:
I wish my rep was only 1, but what can I say.
You won't be saying that when someone pisses you off and you have the pleasure of bashing them for 1.5 bars of karma :eek:

Arcanus

Wanderer
Joeku said:
You won't be saying that when someone pisses you off and you have the pleasure of bashing them for 1.5 bars of karma :eek:

Or you could piss off one dev and have your karma go from 36 to -24 as in my case :p

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Sunshine said:
Southerner?

Before peps hate on my I am from KY, just know the ole sayings
Ya, north Florida, it's about as far south as you can get without speaking spanish.