RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHOAH what's wrong with this picture?!

Joeku

Lord
DontdroptheSOAD said:
Are you gonna pick her up on your bicycle?
No, I'm going to give her a backwards piggyback ride.
Rhexis said:
Rhexy is safe in England, playing UO and laughing at her boyfriend playing Oblivion.

Joeku has been carting around a sack of potatoes with a 'Rhexis' dymo label on it.
Don't listen to her! She's delirious! I left a sack of potatoes in her place, and her BF can't tell the difference :eek: He's so insensitive...

Rhexis

Knight
Joeku said:
I left a sack of potatoes in her place, and her BF can't tell the difference :eek: He's so insensitive...

Funny you should say that, I told him about this thread and he said "I should go there and post things like 'she doesnt cook or clean for me' or 'she doesnt cry anymore when I hit her'"

Rhexis said:
Funny you should say that, I told him about this thread and he said "I should go there and post things like 'she doesnt cook or clean for me' or 'she doesnt cry anymore when I hit her'"

HAHAHAH
doesnt cry!! ROFL! ... wild se... nm

PappaSmurf

Knight
Rhexis said:
Bleh, but I dont like coke all that much. More of a Dr. Pepper/Rootbeer kind of gal.

I have two dollars if you -really- need a coke. You'll need to come over to England to get it though.

You can't even get a 2 ltr there with $2 me thinks I heard from my mom that a 2 ltr runs about £1.49 on sale and a 16oz is around 89p so about oh $1.60

Rhexis

Knight
Well, I was talking american dollars. It was my snack money while waiting for the plane to depart. I was proposing he fly over here for the two dollars, not that I buy him the the soda here ;3

Radwen

Wanderer
So .. this means I get 2$ off on a trip to england ! Ok .. maybe the 2$ off isn't great .. but it'll be usefull to buy a coke to refresh myself as I travel through england.

//Takes $2, invests it in coca cola. Makes $10,000. Buys 10,000 cokes!

Well.. uhm.. 1 coke made me non thirsty.. so.. shit

I have... : 9999 cokes left!
Help me drink them! They are free!