RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's Your Candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johabius

Knight
John Edwards was first followed by a tie between Hillary and Obama. What was surprising is that Guiliani ranked right below those 3.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Johabius;716515 said:
John Edwards was first followed by a tie between Hillary and Obama. What was surprising is that Guiliani ranked right below those 3.

That's amazing, I didn't see 9/11 anywhere on that quiz.

Alex21

Sorceror
DontdroptheSOAD;716532 said:
What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

Reported.

reply i was saying it is fun to talk on star bux, geez dont be a dick, have some Karma++

WarAngel

Wanderer
1st - Chris Dodd
2nd - Dennis Kucinich
3rd - Hillary Clinton & Barack Obama

Very interesting. I've never bothered to listen to Dodd before.

Kiwi

Knight
oiii88;716574 said:
1:Tom Tancredo - No clue who he is though lol..
2:Fred Thompson tied with Duncan Hunter

Congratulations. Your results have concluded that you are an asshole

WarAngel

Wanderer
Tom Tancredo only talks about one thing and his reasoning is pretty clear, so yeah. Then again, this isn't an endorsement of a candidate, so whatever.

oiii88

Sorceror
Guess I should look up who the guy is then maybe. haven't even heard of him. But then again I don't follow politics all that much :)

Edit: Well after looking up the guy I must say he seems to be a dick. I could give a shit less about the gay marriage issue. If it makes em happy let me. They aren't bothering me. Oh well to each their own and nice of you to jump to conclusions kiwi.

WarAngel

Wanderer
He's an ultra-xenophobe whose sole issue is immigration, and apparently not just illegal immigration and border control either.

Tintamar

Sorceror
Rudy Giuliani Score:35
Barack Obama Score:28
Jim Gilmore Score:28
Mitt Romney Score:28
Hillary Clinton Score:28

Chris Dodd Score:25

Last place
Mike Gravel Score:8

Status
Not open for further replies.