RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why hasn't someone done somthing like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyro-Tech

Knight
Why hasn't someone done somthing like this?

i was looking at a website Twilite Manor and saw that they have this interesting program on there....that you can enter the attributes for an npc, and it generate the code for it.....now this is a sphere program and i have no idea how well sphere coding is...but this is something that owuld be awesom.....something that can be used to automatically generate some generic things for people that can't script worth a damn.....like me

i know what one thing someone would say....why should i make a program that would benafit me nothing since i can script......well i would say sell it......hell if there was a good program release that could generate an item or mobile after you enter the specifics of the thing in question, and then give you the code to save......i would pay for it.......it would be a big help to me considering i can't script, but i have all these ideas for custom items and such. oh well....ill keep learning till someone does it though......

ASayre

RunUO Developer
Actually, this WAS done before a while back.

Persoanlly, I think this is a BAD idea though, as those running a server should at lesat put the effort in to learn howto code even simple stuff.

I think this is considered a request, as, well, it is. :p So, I'm locking it. Only place to request stuff is in the Subscriber forum for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.