RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wild Horse That Poops

JoshW

Hey thanks this makes sense I'll add it to my script. Oh and Freya I'll start working on a Silk Screener lol. That way people can rename their clothing. Thanks for the feedback.

joshw

Sorceror
another thing that might make this evenm better is to add the nameproperties to the shirt, boots, shoes. Instead of just renaming it to crap coved shoes I was looking at having it add a property to its name like thigh boots then right under neith it have "covered in crap"

For Freya

Here are some silk screeners. This should take care of your problems with the clothing names. The silkscreener.cs is for cloth items and the silkscreenerforarmor.cs is for armor types. Hope this helps you. :)

Attachments

• SilkScreener.cs
    2.8 KB · Views: 48
  • SilkScreenerForArmor.cs
    2.7 KB · Views: 39
Update

Here is a vendor for all the cleaning and printing items. This vendor displays all the custom names and includes SB info.

Attachments

• MrCleanVending.cs
    6.5 KB · Views: 39

Diako

Wanderer
Nice script, this is just an foolish idea:

When you walk near a "shitpile" , maybe 3 piles or closer. It might say "You smell an aweful stench blabla" im not so creative, but i like this idea. I would make it myself but i dont got internet for the moment, im at a friend and writing :cool:

smell

It would be nice, but at this point I'm using it for a stable event. And its bad enough that all the terds make a fart noise when the horses walk on it lol.

Liacs

Sorry to dig this up, but I love it!

Thanks!
Thank you for the karma :) Maybe I should fix and re-release this script now that I've gotten better at scripting. Aghhh there is so much to do lol.

Dekaras

Wanderer
Very entertaning indeed.
Noticed though that you can only buy with money from bank.
Example: You have 0 GP in bank but 1000 GP in your BP, you would not afford it.
When buying from the cleaner.