RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will .net framework work on windows ME!

ironspell

Wanderer
Will .net framework work on windows ME!

Hail;

I have had problems getting RunUo to work. I have .net framework installed, but I cannot seem to run your program.
So here goes, do I need all of your previouse betas to run RunUo? I dont have your first beta or 2 beta?
Last, will RunUo and .Net Framwork run under windows ME!

- Doveheart!

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Delta

Wanderer
What is the exact problems you have trying to Run RunUO and yes .Net Framework was designed by microsoft to run on Windows 9x, NT, 2000 and XP and ME is a 9x Operating System but reliability under 9x is ify.

D

DSimmon

Italicus,
Wouldn't installing win98 also be an upgrade from Me ?

Phantom

Knight
Yes it should work. However, Windows ME is highly unstable, its not a great OS. Its a updated version of an already buggy 98.

I liked 98 when I had it. Now that I have Windows 2000 and XP Pro I hate it. Of course thats not an option for everyone.

The .NET framework SHOULD work on 98 ME 2000 XP.

ironspell

Wanderer
I found problem, now I got a new one, a script problem!

I have found out that one of my problem was that I hade my security, for My Computer on to high and RunUo wasn't Autherized to get into my drive becasue of it. I have corrected the problem and now am experianceing a new problem.
I can cut and past the excact error message if asked, what I get is a script problem now.
It keeps saying that thier is an error in the eight cicrle spell. It keeps saying that then ends with, press return to exit.
I think I may have to cut and past the error, cause I can't explain it.
But, irronicley UseUo is now working just fine.
So all I have now is a script error, hopefuly I can get help with that.

- Ironspell