RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Forge

OzManDave

Wanderer
World Forge

Im havin problems gettin world forge to work, i have the one that is made for xp.
the problem is, when i put in the path to map0.mul it doesnt turn green, but the texdl.mul ect.. it finds... it also says it wont find the statics. anyone know how i can fix this?

Jason

Wanderer
Which version are you using.

There are two programs called World Forge, one is being updated currently the other had not been touched for over 2 years.

If its the one I am thinking it is you should ask punt the question:

World Forge .90k

OzManDave

Wanderer
Its the older one, not the new one. THe one punt made i cant find the dll for it anywhere its the umm qt-???.dll and i dont get any replys on their boards when i try to get it, and their links to it are broken. If you or someone has it, please send post a link!

Jason

Wanderer
OzManDave said:
Its the older one, not the new one. THe one punt made i cant find the dll for it anywhere its the umm qt-???.dll and i dont get any replys on their boards when i try to get it, and their links to it are broken. If you or someone has it, please send post a link!

You need to download the dll in their download section. The links are not broken because I got both the dll and World Forge today.