RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

worldforge 90k

horusrenvar

Wanderer
worldforge 90k

ok, i got the 3 dll files, i got the patch and the wf program and it's all in the same folder, but worldforge still wont open, it still gives me the damn qt dll message... how do you install wf90k?

Jason

Wanderer
horusrenvar said:
ok, i got the 3 dll files, i got the patch and the wf program and it's all in the same folder, but worldforge still wont open, it still gives me the damn qt dll message... how do you install wf90k?

Wouldn't it make more sense to post where punt would see this question ( on the forum where you got the program )?

HellRazor

Knight
horusrenvar said:
im in a rush and no one replied for a good 12 hours, so no, it wouldnt.

Make sure you have the right QT DLL file. There are 2 different versions on his web site, the older versions of WF use one of them and the newer versions use another. The names are very similar so it would be easy to mistake the one you are missing.

Jason

Wanderer
horusrenvar said:
im in a rush and no one replied for a good 12 hours, so no, it wouldnt.

Well you need to follow the directions, clearly the dll is not in the right directory.

How about you wait like a good member of the community instead of sounding ungreatful because nobody gave you an answer right away