RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

worldspawn folder/optional like Test Center folder

Rykai

Wanderer
worldspawn folder/optional like Test Center folder

how about a folder(like the test center folder) that could be deleted or activated by the admin.
In this folder would be total city and dungeon spawns in all maps. like the test center folder it could be removed if this wasnt an option the admin wanted.
Is this even possable? would be a very nice option to have thats for sure.

Phantom

Knight
They already provide you with everything but dungs spawned. There are other solutions that should remain custom scripts that will do dungs.

Zippy

Razor Creator
The world file that comes with runuo has all of the world's teleporters, doors, signs, vendors, and some decorations already in it. It does NOT come with any deco or npcs for dungeons (other than doors and teleporters).... Also it does not come with spawners that spawn monsters or animals in the wilderness....

I doubt monsters/animal spawns will be included in the distro release since it's something that EVERYONE has a different opinion about... there's not a lot of middle ground. (Also its a lot of work.)

karavik

Sorceror
World Spawn

I would really like to know the script to world spawn, such as animals. I would just like to have my shard being populated with spawn, not just a dull world with no animals or monster spawn, i would like for my players to be able to go into the woods and tame a great hart, or black bear. Anyone know the script to that? :?:

Quantos

Lord
You will either need to spawn them manually, or find a world spawning script that you like (BobSmart has one, do a search on spawner), or find a generous soul that is willing to spawn your world manually for you.

Phantom

Knight
Re: World Spawn

br1ce said:
I would really like to know the script to world spawn, such as animals. I would just like to have my shard being populated with spawn, not just a dull world with no animals or monster spawn, i would like for my players to be able to go into the woods and tame a great hart, or black bear. Anyone know the script to that? :?:

Yeah called:

[add spawner

And spent the next 5 hours teleporting around the world.