RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

would love some help

Mi-Ling

Traveler
I have played UO both EA version and emulator version for a number of years. Was a GM on a very small emulator version for a short time before it shut down. I decided to set up my own shard to play with design. Having set up my "shard" and created a owner account, with help from a friend Catt, I am stuck on basic things and was wondering if anyone could direct me where I can find answers to basic UO set up - setting the parameters for spawners, adjusting NPC vender item lists etc. I know this isn't a site for this sort of information but where can I find that sort of basic instructions? I want to set up my world before attempting new scripts.

At least I am not falling through the floor anymore hehe, thanks to helpful people here.

Thanks - Mi=Ling

Hammerhand

Knight
Check in the Support threads under Server Support. All sorts of info in there on world building & such. And its a great place to ask for help on it as well. Starbucks is more of a "free for all" thread area.