RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[X] Hybrid Meteora [X] The Real UO Hybrid Style

Torment

Wanderer
psykotik said:
Wow thats pretty gay if I did play my shard i would be honest, I have a GM that plays and HE HAS NEVER CHEATED(I check logs daily).

despite our differences that we may had within like 1 week of me and my friends playing on Athlore.....you are right....and even tho "other" player's did think you cheated I think you did a swell job 8)

psykotik said:
I guess that shard IS OFFICIALLY LAME.

Yes LOL......I guess in the ending of their advertising that shard is OFFICIALLY lame :)

G

gorgan

Raiden said:
Your shard sounds like it appeals to guys who sit around and jerk off together and see who can squirt the farthest.

Real mature. Actually that turns me on... LOL Just kidding. :D

Admin Metora

Wanderer
I really dont mind what everyone says about my shard the fact that is has a few of aos changes such as moves and spell floating damge numbers beside the fact its like uor with a edge. whats the point of stunning every 5 secs and para wih spear none stop. simply added so it takes mana and so it :!: cant be abused.

sorry i dont use aos on runuo so i dont know if they fucked resist yet but if your resist is like that on your shard where you have to wear armor that is just poop :(

D

dragons550

Torment said:
I likes the sig and avatar

Hehehe Im Sure You Do Torment Just Dont Print It Take IT To Your Bathroom And Do What Ever YOU Do In Thier ^_^
(if you get the drift)