RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xanthos Evo System errors

Amri

Page
Okay so i'm trying to install this system on a server that has Mondains Legacy, and is version 2.1 build. I originally had three errors, but I fixed one of them and now I have two more errors that I can't seem to fix. If someone could assist me with this it would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance to whomever helps me with this.

Here are the errors:

Code:
Errors:
+ Custom Systems/Xanthos/Shrink System/ShrinkCommand.cs:
    CS1502: Line 141: The best overloaded method match for 'Server.ISpawner.Remo
ve(Server.ISpawnable)' has some invalid arguments
    CS1503: Line 141: Argument '1': cannot convert from 'Xanthos.ShrinkSystem.Sh
rinkTarget' to 'Server.ISpawnable'
+ Custom Systems/Xanthos/Utilities/motd.cs:
    CS0019: Line 481: Operator '&' cannot be applied to operands of type 'Server
.ClientFlags' and 'int'
.ClientFlags' and 'int'
.ClientFlags' and 'int'
.ClientFlags' and 'int'
.ClientFlags' and 'int'

Amri

Page
Alright well I managed to figure out the spawner Error, but what about this error now?
Code:
Errors:
+ Custom Systems/Xanthos/Shrink System/ShrinkItem.cs:
    CS0246: Line 209: The type or namespace name 'ContextMenuEntryList' could no
t be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Amri

Page
Okay just wanted to update, and let everyone know (I mean gee all the help I got with this) Yes that was sarcasm =p but thanks anyway guys I managed to get it working before anyone could help me. If anyone has issues with this, you may contact me for help. I will be happy to walk you through step-by-step on how I got it working.

You may contact me at [email protected]

Orbit Storm

Sorceror
Honestly didn't take notice of the thread until now - I'm assuming the first issue was a result of not having the complete Evo package installed? At least that's what I remembered it as.

Amri

Page
Yeah I had to adjust a few things to get it to compile, but I figured I was missing something. Though I did download it from the Script section of this forum, but apparently it's missing files. But 0h well, it seems to be working great.

Thanks for looking at my thread though, I really appreciate it.

Orbit Storm

Sorceror
Good to know it worked. I tried that email, but it evidently doesn't work. Wasn't sure if you'd respond to the thread or not - guess it all worked out in the end. :)