RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xmas 2002 Snowglobe set (Complete)

milkman_dan

Wanderer
Xmas 2002 Snowglobe set (Complete)

Desription

This is a complete remake of the Snowglobe set that OSI gave out in 2002 During Christmas. Not sure if any one really wants them for their shard but i figured what the heck and remade them. Not sure if anyone else has done it or not, and if ya have sorry, i didnt know. hopefully someone will get a use out of them

OSI Description
The snow globe is a round orb on a small stand, that glows and has “sparkles†inside of it. The snow globes will be named "a snowy scene of ". The names of all non-player created towns will be possible within the name, and will be randomly selected. The snow globes will function as a small light source. The following names have been found:
Britain,
Buccaneers Den,
Cove,
Delucia,
Empath Abbey,
Jhelom,
Magincia,
Minoc,
Moonglow,
Nujel'm,
Occlo,
Papua,
Serpent's hold,
Skara Brae,
The Lycaeum,
Trinsic,
Vesper,
Wind
Yew

Installation Notes

Just Unzip Snowglobe Set to your customs folder, then go ingame and type
[add globe

Might wanna make sure you have the PetSummoningBall.cs installed somewhere in your customs folder, since the Balls use that animation. {Yes they do sparkle and Light up your House}

Leave feedback if ya like. Hope someone can find a use for them :)

UPDATE[b\]
I added my Petsummonball cs to the download incase you need it for the animation. Enjoy

Attachments

• PetSummonBall.cs
    5.6 KB · Views: 183
  • SnowGlobe Set.zip
    8.3 KB · Views: 263
You Missed a few

Ok im not complaining here but there are more names you should add because ive been waiting for these and would really like to have a full set so thanks for writing this package i for one am very pleased!

ok i know of 2 that you missed probably cuz they are rare on osi er maybe they are from another set but im sure there are more ive seen twin oaks tavern and the pass of karnaugh <- spelling may be wrong i believe there are all of the shrines aswell im sure i saw a chaos shrine globe for alot of money on the lake superior shard

I will find you a list of all the names and post it here so you can add any you missed.

Yup just looked it up

GoldDraco13 said:
2000 Snow Globe Set (CITIES)

2001 Snow Globe Set (SHRINES & OTHER PLACES)

2002 Snow Globe Set (BOTH 2000 & 2001 SETS)

:)

Ok i got on and looked it up and like GD has linked here there are other sets i was unaware of that here is a list of the 2000 set

Names: Ancient Citadel, Blackthorne's Castle, City of Montor, City of Mistas, Exodus' Lair, Lake of Fire, Lakeshire, Pass on Karnaugh, The Etheral Fortress, Twin Oaks Tavern
Chaos Shrine, Shrine of Humility, Shrine of Sacrifice, Shrine of Compassion, Shrine of Honor, Shrine of Honesty, Shrine of Spirituality, Shrine of Justice, Shrine of Valor.

If you did the other sets it would rock also i saw a singing crystal ball that would be a nice addition to the rest here is the info on it

This crystal ball plays random sounds within the game. It will only work when locked down and will play songs only to other players who are nearby. To turn on the crystal ball, it must be double-clicked and then locked down.

Anyhow thanks for writing the 2002 snow globe set awsome job! If your up to it the other holiday gifts would be cool too and if i can ill try to make some also. Im not a very good scripter but i might be able to do the gift bags and some of the easy stuff like seasons greetings and the like.

sidsid

Sorceror
Thanks a bunch, more OSI goodies are always cool.
The only thing I would suggest putting these all in the same file (ie. 2002SnowGlobes.cs), rather than a bunch of seperate ones. Makes it easier to keep track of for most people.

*Actually the very best way is just to put the types in an enum. will be one file and very easy to update and write.!!!