RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

XML Full spawn shard

Gorem

Wanderer
XML Full spawn shard

Hey guys, does anyone have a program or files for a fully spawned OSI standard shard? I prefer to use XML spawners (Its what I learned on and find them easier to set up custom spawns with) but looked around and couldn't find anything. MAybe I'm blind lol.

Also if you have said prog or file does the XML script need to be installed prior to use of the program?

I'm rather RunUO idiotic but a friend and I decided to start a shard after we lost ours a year ago and haven't been able to find something like it since.

VindiKat

Wanderer
Gorem;752683 said:
Hey guys, does anyone have a program or files for a fully spawned OSI standard shard? I prefer to use XML spawners (Its what I learned on and find them easier to set up custom spawns with) but looked around and couldn't find anything. MAybe I'm blind lol.

Also if you have said prog or file does the XML script need to be installed prior to use of the program?

I'm rather RunUO idiotic but a friend and I decided to start a shard after we lost ours a year ago and haven't been able to find something like it since.

Your best bet for a fully spawned standard shard is to use http://www.runuo.com/forums/custom-script-releases/71870-runuo-2-0-rc1-nerun-s-distro.html
Although he doesn't use the XML spawners, you can still add XML spawners as well for your own custom spawns.

If I am understanding your other question correctly, the answer is no, you don't have to install XML before using Nerun's Distro package, because it doesn't use that system.

Gorem

Wanderer
Okies. Yeah I was looking to find a file pack like Distro that used XML instead. I mean if Distro is the only thing out there its totally cool cause it saves ALOT of work but I was curious :)

Greystar

Wanderer
Gorem;752701 said:
Okies. Yeah I was looking to find a file pack like Distro that used XML instead. I mean if Distro is the only thing out there its totally cool cause it saves ALOT of work but I was curious :)

Nerun's Distro is the only OSI-like spawner package. It is easily imported to XMLSpawner as Jasonntn mentioned.

I used Nerun's Spawns in my XMLSpawner. I'd provide my spawns but I've since edited them and they are how I'd like on my shard and very likely aren't to everyone elses tastes.