RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[2.x] XmlSpawner 2 Version 4.0 Revision 21

No permission to download

tindo

Sorceror
My bad, thanks for pointing that out. Btw, when it was loading the script it started complaining about some duplicated files that seems to exist both in the addon and server files. In fact, there are a lot of them. Is that a normal thing? If i want to modify some items/npcs, do i have to make those changes on the addon side?

I can answer that better if you post the errors, but from what you are describing, my guess would be that you have some files in more than one location or have class names that conflict.

fwiffo

Sorceror
fwiffo updated XmlSpawner 2 with a new update entry:

Fixes and updates

- fix in custom area reload error, if the area is a square, during load it's size would be halved and so on in each reload, to prevent this we check actual central point and we also check if the area is square or of irregular size.
- by using the flag "ServUO" at compile time, (as defined in the original project found on servuo) you instruct to use the things found in there, so you don't have to edit almost anything inside...(Thanks to tindo on runuo for the additions and fix for ServUO)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Arrrr

Wanderer
But i had started tinkering the server about 2 days ago. Anyway, seems like i dont have this problem anymore. Maybe it was related to my solution conf. Thanks for your attention.

Arrrr

Wanderer
With the last update, i get more errors. Seems like BaseCreature does not have IsPlayer and FollowRange. Should i have these methods by default? (Using runuo 2.5)

Arrrr

Wanderer
I can't edit my own post. I see now that it only works for another software (servUO, which makes me wonder why was posted then here). Luckily i has the previous version saved

tindo

Sorceror
I can't edit my own post. I see now that it only works for another software (servUO, which makes me wonder why was posted then here). Luckily i has the previous version saved

Actually, there is a flag for setting if you are using RunUO or ServUO in the compile. He updated here as well because it contains the fixes needed for RunUO 2.5 as well as ServUO. Both systems use tickcount and UTC times and had to be updated. I believe he made this backward compatible as well (which is pretty difficult). He also added a few new features, so its probably worth your time to get his new release, just make sure the ServUO flag is off when you compile it.

fwiffo

Sorceror
Anyway, this evening, local hour (GMT+1) I will put a close eye on the problems with compilation, it's effectively complicated this way and you have to modify the define at compile time, not in single file (you can do both, but the global define is better since there are many files to modify).

I'll check it out.

Syd93

Sorceror
I cant use XmlSpawner at Runuo 2.5 because this:

Errors:
+ Customs/XmlSpawner Core/XmlAttachments/XmlFactionEquip.cs:
CS0246: Line 10: No se puede encontrar el tipo o el nombre de espacio de nom
bres 'XmlMobFactions' (¿falta una directiva using o una referencia de ensamblado
?)
+ Customs/XmlSpawner Core/XmlAttachments/XmlFactionMastery.cs:
CS0246: Line 14: No se puede encontrar el tipo o el nombre de espacio de nom
bres 'XmlMobFactions' (¿falta una directiva using o una referencia de ensamblado
?)

Attachments

• XmlFactionEquip.cs
    3.6 KB · Views: 1
  • XmlFactionMastery.cs
    12.3 KB · Views: 0

Syd93

Sorceror
Im Newbie, but i have problems again :

RunUO - [https://github.com/runuo/] Version 2.5.0.24991
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 4.0.30319
Core: Optimizing for 4 64-bit processors
Core: Server garbage collection mode enabled
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (4 errors, 1 warnings)
Warnings:
+ Misc/Assistants.cs:
CS0162: Line 99: Se ha detectado código inaccesible
CS0162: Line 155: Se ha detectado código inaccesible
Errors:
+ Customs/XmlSpawner Core/XmlAttach/XmlAttach.cs:
CS0019: Line 2375: El operador '>=' no se puede aplicar a operandos del tipo
'System.DateTime' y 'long'
+ Customs/XmlSpawner Core/XmlAttachments/XmlAddFaction.cs:
CS0246: Line 86: No se puede encontrar el tipo o el nombre de espacio de nom
?)
CS0103: Line 86: El nombre 'XmlMobFactions' no existe en el contexto actual
CS0246: Line 89: No se puede encontrar el tipo o el nombre de espacio de nom
?)
CS0246: Line 89: No se puede encontrar el tipo o el nombre de espacio de nom
?)
CS0103: Line 95: El nombre 'XmlMobFactions' no existe en el contexto actual
CS0246: Line 98: No se puede encontrar el tipo o el nombre de espacio de nom
?)
CS0246: Line 101: No se puede encontrar el tipo o el nombre de espacio de no
mbres 'XmlMobFactions' (¿falta una directiva using o una referencia de ensamblad
o?)
CS0246: Line 130: No se puede encontrar el tipo o el nombre de espacio de no
mbres 'XmlMobFactions' (¿falta una directiva using o una referencia de ensamblad
o?)
CS0103: Line 130: El nombre 'XmlMobFactions' no existe en el contexto actual

CS0246: Line 133: No se puede encontrar el tipo o el nombre de espacio de no
o?)
CS0246: Line 133: No se puede encontrar el tipo o el nombre de espacio de no
o?)
CS0103: Line 139: El nombre 'XmlMobFactions' no existe en el contexto actual

CS0246: Line 143: No se puede encontrar el tipo o el nombre de espacio de no
o?)
CS0246: Line 146: No se puede encontrar el tipo o el nombre de espacio de no
o?)
+ Customs/XmlSpawner Core/XmlAttachments/XmlAddFactionCredits.cs:
CS0246: Line 70: No se puede encontrar el tipo o el nombre de espacio de nom
?)
?)
?)
CS0246: Line 96: No se puede encontrar el tipo o el nombre de espacio de nom
?)
?)
?)
+ Customs/XmlSpawner Core/XmlPropsGumps/XmlSetGump.cs:
CS1502: Line 271: La mejor coincidencia de método sobrecargado para 'Server.
Gumps.SetBodyGump.SetBodyGump(System.Reflection.PropertyInfo, Server.Mobile, obj
ect, System.Collections.Generic.Stack<Server.Gumps.StackEntry>, int, System.Coll
ections.ArrayList)' tiene algunos argumentos no válidos
CS1503: Line 271: Argumento 4: no se puede convertir de 'System.Collections.
Stack' a 'System.Collections.Generic.Stack<Server.Gumps.StackEntry>'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.
Plis Reply :D
(Runuo 2.5 Default (Without 'Customs'))

fwiffo

Sorceror
fwiffo updated XmlSpawner 2 with a new update entry:

Revision 21 of XmlSpawner

- Added TickReset in the Xml-Saving/Loading Commands (XmlSaveSingle - XmlSaveAll - XmlLoadHere, etc)

- Moved some files to allow a user to remove certain unneeded portion of XmlSpawner (siege, mobfactions, etc) without too much hassle and no errors by compiler is such cases.

IMPORTANT!

If you update from file, remember to delete:
XmlSpawner Core/XmlAttachments/XmlFactionEquip.cs
XmlSpawner Core/XmlAttachments/XmlFactionMastery.cs

If you have made changes to those files, there is no need...

Read the rest of this update entry...

fwiffo

Sorceror
Syd93 - I have no access to version 2.5 in any way, so there is no way I can guess how to fix this issue, what I see is that you are missing some files AND there is a missing DEFINE in that version, the only way I can fix it is by having a way to grab a copy of that server version.

Also try to test the latest update, follow description and delete the files were needed.

Let me know how it goes.

PS: the last attempt you can make is by decommenting the define in XmlAttach.cs, the file that gives you errors.

Qmpel7

Wanderer
I had the same problem which has syd93. The solution is to grab the runuo from rushuo repository and it helps.

Killroth

Sorceror
If I've been using Nerun's Distro and want to add this to the server, will it remove all the spawners I had previously created? And what are the benefits to using this spawner as opposed to the other one?