RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

XmlSpawner 3.26d

Zagros

Sorceror
3.26d Updated: But not for RunUO.

contains new support for the literal end of line delimiter character "~" which allows players to control and spawn specialty items such as advanced levers and switches and traps.

I just thought I would release this here as it should be. please do not complain as it contains no support really for runuo, but with some minor edits here and there you should be able to do so.

I will not be supporting the core spawner for runuo, just a release of this beautiful system again.

It also contains alot of attachments, both from the community and at large xmlspawnerfan. install texts for each system, and etc etc..

EDIT this is with frrfrrs literal end of line character, renamed to the "~" tilde for easier use.
and updated for .net 4.0 needs nothing more. so all of you who dont use .net 4.0 then i am sorry.

EDIT: updated a small oversite fix for termer map support.. dumb..

Attachments

• XmlSpawner2 3.26d.rar
    1.3 MB · Views: 63

fwiffo

Sorceror
using the tilde is insane...It's used elsewhere and the scope is not unique, could lead to errors in the future, remember that!

Zagros

Sorceror
i thought that would catch your attention. i couldn't see useing a character that you used. :) where is the tilda used? :) btw where did you go? I didn't have that character you used handly on my keyboard.

fwiffo

Sorceror
I've been caught in a million of things to do, I've a shard to run, that fortunately I don't run alone, and most of the free time I have I'll use it for some scripting / paging in the shard. Anyway I've a pair of things I've fixed on the xmlspawner, mainly functionality fix, I'll drop by another release when I could.

The tilde ~ is used for negation (bool) checks, checks that you could run even inside a spawner, in the case of a spawner that spawns a spawner or of a spawner that spawns a special item that needs to do checks, you'll encounter a lot of problems if you need to do a negation bool check on a property!

Zagros

Sorceror
hmm... thats not good. thanks for the heads up on that.. i was just looking for non-extended character to use. always love updates to the system. and ya, thanks. :) glad to see you around.