RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

XmlSpawner2

S

Sheilaplafcan

I don't want to update it just yet. Is there anyway to make her bow with this version? :) ty

Bodungus

Wanderer
Im still not quite sure this script does what I think it does... Is there a way of easilly automaticlly spawning the correct creatures over the whole map?

ArteGordon

Wanderer
Bodungus said:
Im still not quite sure this script does what I think it does... Is there a way of easilly automaticlly spawning the correct creatures over the whole map?

Nerun's distro has full world spawn maps. You can use them with his spawner system or you can import the maps into xmlspawners if you like.

ArteGordon

Wanderer
Corbomite said:
That xmlpetmastery script works great. Thanks for the help again!

Oh is your 2.0 release backward compatible?

All xmlspawner spawn specifications that worked under the 1.0 version will work under 2.0. In fact, all xmlspawner specifications that have ever been made for any version of xmlspawner (including bobsmarts original version in 2003) will work with the current version. Backward compatibility has always been maintained with all versions.

XenoWolf

Wanderer
I really don't want to sift through the entire thread, I'm just wondering if anyone has any 'basic' spawn .xml files avaliable. I'm looking inparticular for wilderness spawns.

ArteGordon

Wanderer
XenoWolf said:
I really don't want to sift through the entire thread, I'm just wondering if anyone has any 'basic' spawn .xml files avaliable. I'm looking inparticular for wilderness spawns.
you can import those spawns from Nerun's .map files or SirSly's AllSpawns .msf files.