RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xmlspawners getting added to Internal map

Sorry to be back with this script. It seemed to be working until I noticed it is adding a lot of Xmlspawners on the Internal map. I only discovered this by accident but glad it was on my Test Server not the live Server.

I tried to delete them using the command [global delete WHERE xmlspawner Map = Internal and the resulting Gump did find the exact number of offending Xmlspawners but it warned me the action could only be done by Reverting the Server. I do not know what that involves but it doesn't sound good to me.

Can anyone tell me . . Why is this script adding and leaving Xmlspawners on the Internal map and how can I prevent that?

EDIT: Something occurred to me . . . Trying it out and will post

yes - finally this worked:
Code:
XmlSpawner me_Spawner = new XmlSpawner(6, 1, 1, 0, 12, "REOrc");
public Item mm_Spawner
{
get { return me_Spawner; }
}
Then in cleanup use Delete(); on both the me_Spawner and the mm_Spawner
I am sure there is a more elegant way to script this but out of many attempts this one passes the tests.
Thanks to those who looked at this for me

Dian

Sorceror
What was the script you mentioned that was leaving the spawners in the internal map then? Was it the XML spawner script itself or another?