RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yet again i ask

stakex

Wanderer
Yet again i ask

Is anyone working on T-maps? For my shard i really need them. How long untill someone has them done. Them, and MIB's are a nesseisty. Instead ppl are worried about little s***. They are a major system for the Cartographer, and Fisher. And i surrgest someone get them done ASAP. Thanks alot guys :)

(PS i am not a scripter really or i would have already done them)

Phantom

Knight
They will be done when they are done. SOmebody I thought did them although they are not official. Check the script forum.

BtDMH

Wanderer
Re: Yet again i ask

stakex said:
Is anyone working on T-maps? For my shard i really need them. How long untill someone has them done. Them, and MIB's are a nesseisty. Instead ppl are worried about little s***. They are a major system for the Cartographer, and Fisher. And i surrgest someone get them done ASAP. Thanks alot guys :)

(PS i am not a scripter really or i would have already done them)

eMail RunUO Dev team.
Ask them for a place to contribute to the project.
Then throw some money at them in exchange for a TMap and MiaB scripts and support.
I am sure that will get you the quick response you are looking for. Hehehe. :D

Brian the Dungeonmaster

Etalicus

Sorceror
:evil:
i also remebr seeing someone had got a treasure system
done. the map would get you with in 20 tile or so if i rember right youll just need to look
:twisted: