RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You Know You're Addicted to UO When

My faves:
You know you're addicted to UO when:
you kill 4 people and think "it's all right as long as my murder count stays below 5."

You know you're addicted to UO when:
you wonder why buying a house in real life is much easier than getting one in UO.

and this should be on the list: You try to recall home from work to avoid the 5 o clock traffic
and
When freshmen clog the stairs and halls at schools You call them n00bs and tell them to go hunt instead of causing lag and bank sitting.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
I'm addicted to my computer. I tried to pick up my drink with the mouse :confused:...
(took me a couple of tries to realize it, too...)

Anti-Basic said:
My faves:

and this should be on the list: You try to recall home from work to avoid the 5 o clock traffic
and
When freshmen clog the stairs and halls at schools You call them n00bs and tell them to go hunt instead of causing lag and bank sitting.

I'm glad Im a sophmore now...

Should be added to the list:
You know your addicted to UO when you play 24/7.

Well.. I guess thats not really funny... just more... obvious :p

-Storm

You know your addicted to UO when you are sitting on UO Emulation site forums all day talking about pointless stuff that matters to know one but yourself and people named PunXor JoO.

Shit... I guess Im addicted.

-Storm