RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You know....

crabby654

Wanderer
You know....

I was just thinking. Besides what happened yesterday between Wyatt and Phantom, I think these forums have calmed down a bit. I dont really see why people avoid posting here or think its crazy here. It is a big community of course there will be fights. I've probably gotten more support here from phantom and the mod's to help me with my server and scripts, than any other place. Some people think phantom is being a dick when he gives his advice. But when I think about it and he does piss me off for some reason it motivates me to do what he said just so i can be like HA lol. I am in no kissing his ass i just think thats its sort of an ingenius way to get people to think, if thats his aim.
I'm just babbling on right now, but i really think this is one of my favorite communities to be a part of because theres so much support here for everyone. It just aggravates me to see why people think this is a bad forum. When I watch how fights start here I can clearly see its always the person who does something stupid, I have never seen a fight start by any Mod or phantom. This is a pretty pointless post but eh thats what this forum is for.

Phantom

Knight
If people get pissed at me for my answer, its their problem.

I tell you what you need to know, not what you want to know.

There is a big difference.

You have to admit Phantom you can at times be harsh, but you grow on people ;) I have nothing but respect for you now that I know you better.

crabby654

Wanderer
Ya i feel pretty much the same way silverwolf. At first i was like eh what a dick, but then i relized what he actually did for me by making me learn.