You know.

Discussion in 'Starbucks @ RunUO.com' started by Enroq, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Enroq

Enroq Sorceror

So, I was thinking.

You're allowed to do what ever you want, huh? Because why? Because your title.

You both literally came at me and told me that I did not develop the patcher that I made, literally -all- by myself.

Then you said, I will not apologize, I will recuse what I said.

I will take it back, but I'm not sorry about it.

You were wrong.

You can't admit it.

I thought I'd forgive you.

But when I can't be on servuo as Enroq because it would hurt your ego because of an argument you have no idea about, and then you're so called leaders who tantrum like children when I out develop you, then there's something severely askew.

I made that patcher in the basement of the most miserable place I've ever lived as I wrote on the walls with my own blood in hopes that some one else might know the agony.

You literally came to me as a sniveling child and said,

no you didn't.

You couldn't have.

But I did. Bitch.

Attached Files:

2. Enroq

Enroq Sorceror

@irishdog

Leader, eh?

You can't take back what you said,

you were wrong.
  3. Enroq

Enroq Sorceror

Until the day you admit it and apologize, I remain your superior. You can code better than me, you can make more money than me, but you will always be morally inferior because you would rather recuse yourself than merely apologize.

Is that a leader or is that a coward?
  4. Enroq

Enroq Sorceror

Because guess what. You can take no items with you upon death. Character however, is eternal.
  5. Fraz

Fraz Traveler

You may need to possess a sliver of it, before you can identify it in other people..

The irony?

The entire rant is the evidence and answer to your own question.

That's my take, although I don't speak for anyone else.
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
  6. Enroq

Enroq Sorceror

As usual Fraz, you have no idea what you speak.

I was playing nice. No longer will you get pretense from me or a fake smile.

This guy, literally I think ten years my elder, literally called me a liar (which he would never have done to my face because most of you fake ass old men wouldn't say half the shit you say unless it was over the internet), told me I didn't make software I spent a month of my life on. He did so rocking an 'administrator' tag on 'the most active' uoemu community, meaning I'm assuming some people take him seriously. So, in short, he literally belittled my work from the pulpit and then when I provided enough evidence to the contrary, which I should not have, he instead decided that he'll recuse himself.

It's literally the same disgusting character trait possessed by many of the people I despise. Consider the amount of ego one must posses in order to literally REFUSE to apologize on an issue that they have ADMITTED to be wrong about.

So like honestly, instead of being a grown fucking man and apologizing where he was wrong, he treated it like a snobby little bitch and said oh I'm too good to apologize. Why because you head a virtual community based around software you didn't write? Fuck that, fuck pretending I feel otherwise to save face.

It's attitudes, and quite frankly people, that make this place fucking disgust me.

So, Fraz, consider that your sitrep.

You can call it tantrum all you'd like. I call it expecting what should be done.

Do you fucking know how little effort it takes to TYPE I'M SORRY??

Fuck that Darragh and your attitude. You should be ashamed of yourself. Like all this shit is on record.

Consider my feelings hurt, bitch.

</tantrum>
  7. Enroq

Enroq Sorceror

Like I've literally started fights just to apologize just to GET THIS SHIT THROUGH THEIR FUCKING SKULLS.

Do you people really not understand what it means to be a decent respectable human being?

DUDE, I literally just spent two days rreplaying the images of my 100 year old great grandmother who's bleeding in her brain at the hospital and I SIT AROUND AND WONDER WHY PEOPLE DON'T STOP BEING SO FUCKING PETTY UNTIL SOMEONE DIES

Like, an apology, a fucking apology. I fucking swear dude I'll probably go to my grave and never get that apology. Like fuck that PETTY bullshit.

Ya'll don't know where we live.
  8. Enroq

Enroq Sorceror

Heh. Let me recuse some shit.

You know what I recuse. Let's make a list.

1.) That you're a better programmer than me. You can't study art. Sure you can major in painting, but that don't make you Picasso.
    2.) That servUO isn't garbage - literally called "unusable" by that one guy whose dick you jumped on when he told me I didn't make that patcher.
    3.) That you don't disgust me.

RECUSED. Leader. Heh.
  9. irishdog

irishdog Sorceror

Man, you are talking about something that happened what, 2 years ago and you are talking about petty? Come on... Something about throwing rocks in a glass house..

I can admit where I was wrong. I believe you did write that software now, at the time I had found your code elsewhere on the net that made it look like it was lifted. It was an honest mistake and I apologize.

Now saying that, this thread is a perfect example of why you are not welcome at ServUO. But then again, why does that bother you so? You admit that you don't have any respect for the project.

Anyways, hope you find your balance man. I did.
    MadeInQuebec likes this.
  10. MadeInQuebec

MadeInQuebec The Eminent Made In Quebec, Elder Moderator Staff Member

I just wanted to highlight this part, make sure Enroq reads it.
  11. Fraz

Fraz Traveler

@Enroq, If you ever wish to confront/speak to me in person I am entirely available. 100%. Right now. Available.

In my case, I am holding back much of what I will say because I am not speaking directly to your face.
    You will like me a whole lot less in person.

p.s.
    If anyone reached incorrect assumptions about you, blame yourself as well.
    99% of everything you type is suspect due to your own actions, and doubting something you typed is plain common sense.
    Therefore, it is my belief that you didn't deserve an apology.
    You should feel extremely grateful right now.

I am also now expecting a huge paragraph, some lame lyrics and w/e else containing your apologies to irishdog for all your unfounded accusations which are mountains more than anything he ever said to you.

That is, when you decide to get out of bed, maybe noonish?

p.s.s
    Even if you apologize, let it be on the record that it is my belief, you are just concocting some new scum-baggery. You will again backstab irishdog and anyone/everyone else at some point after.
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  12. Enroq

Enroq Sorceror

Heh. First of all.

it was NINE FUCKING MONTHS AGO WTF IS THIS TWO YEAR SHIT??

upload_2017-3-17_17-11-38.png

Secondly fuck you and that bullshit. I shouldn't have gone to such lengths to get an apology.

This is why I'm not welcome? WHY? HAVE YOU SEEN ANY POSTS ON ServUO?

Because I'll tell you when you're wrong because I'm not afraid of not having a little tag under my name that says developer or administrator?

It's a fucking fantasy.

I was BANNED from there before I decided to tell you all to go fuck yourselves because that little girl TASS23 STARTED SOME SHIT AND THEN LIED.

So yeah maybe once you guys stop black bagging any situation in which your character might shine through, I'll have some fucking respect.

Ya'll act like a bunch of fucking cliqued up school girls. No fucking lie.

So, until ya'll fucking admit that you drew first blood, spread false information to discredit me, and then called yourselves grown fucking men if not LEADERS, then I'll fucking think about respecting you.

Stop fucking LYING YOU FUCKING DIRTY TWO FACED SONS OF BITCHES.

AT THIS POINT I ALMOST DONT KNOW IF YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT REALITY IS OR HOW THIS STARTED.

I FUCKED REMEMBER. I FUCKED THINK ABOUT IT EVRY DAY. I FUCKING CALLED YOU PEOPLE FAMILY.

NOW I CALL YOU THE FUCKING ENEMY.

First blood was yours. Remember that shit. You should have forgiven me years ago FOR TELLING TASS THATS NOT THE WAY UO SHOULD BE.

LOL LIGHTSABERS. Definitely.

Ya'll are a fucking joke. No honor, no loyalty, no dignity. The fact that you would say these posts are the reason I'm not welcome is BULLSHIT when you plainly said I would never be welcome there for NOT STANDING DOWN IN THE FACE OF LIES AND FALSE ACCUSATIONS.

I'll take that shit to my grave. Will you?
  13. Enroq

Enroq Sorceror

Like honestly, my behavior was no where near this level THREE years ago. Certainly not on ServUO. I'd challenge you right this very moment to find anything on ServUO that was not civil. I think the worst thing you'll find is.

Code:
    Good to know how UO was supposed to be.
    Or something to that regard.

It is your lies and deceit that have made up my mind.

I'D RATHER SEEM LIKE A BADGER ON PCP THAN STAND FOR SUCH INTOLERABLE PETTY BULLSHIT.

So again, false information spread to shape other people's opinion because you refuse to admit reality.

I guess, what I'm saying in short, is..

Fuck your lies, you posturing, and your apology. It's literally years too late.

There is only one balance in the world brother, and it is the truth. I suggest you start speaking it.
  14. MadeInQuebec

MadeInQuebec The Eminent Made In Quebec, Elder Moderator Staff Member

Dear Enroq,

The rage you feel, is yours only...

There are times when the best thing to do in life, is give up and move on.

You have received an apology, yet that is not enough for you.

I can feel the pain and despair in your words, and it saddens me, especially because you are only hurting yourself...

I hope that one day, you will find some peace in your heart, until then, the only one suffering, will unfortunately be you.

Kindly,

MiQ
  15. Enroq

Enroq Sorceror

You're fucking right this rage is mine. Don't ever forget it.

Do you know what it's like to be surrounded by people that would cast their brothers and sisters aside for not agreeing with them?

This is not just these stupid fucking imaginary forums that will one day BE NOTHING, it is the earth upon which I live.

IF I CAN'T FIX IT HERE HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO ANYTHING?

I need not your pity. It is not I who is lost.
  16. Vorspire

Vorspire Knight

@Enroq

The whole world is seemingly against you, no one understands you.
    You hate everyone because they don't understand you and your projected behaviour causes people to hate you in return.

You're stuck in a negative feedback loop.
    You'll take that anger and frustration to your death if you don't stop and take a breath.

I don't know what prompted you to start this thread, but if things are going to shit in your life and you have no one you can trust to talk to, then I don't blame you for venting here...
    I know you don't give two fucks about an apology, you just want to be respected.
    You're doing it wrong, dude.

I've had respect for you ever since we settled our differences as adults...
    Don't go on these hate campaigns... prove to me and everyone else that the faith I placed in you is founded... and that I wasn't an idiot for sticking up for you when others doubted you.

If I didn't care, I wouldn't be writing this.

If you don't care about my opinion anymore, then that's a shame...
    If that is the case, then I won't be pulled into a war again (not saying that you've tried here).
    I don't want to spend my time insulting and arguing with you and I don't like to see my brothers fighting either.

You're wasting your valuable time, and your intelligence on such a meaningless act of hate, for what reason...
    Because someone you barely know, miles away from you, doesn't acknowledge you the way you want...
    Is it really worth it?

If it's all because you can't get on the ServUO site, you're really not missing anything other than bug reports and support requests.
    There is very little in the way of banter or conversation that you're missing, the real talk goes down here at RunUO.
    I spend very little time at RunUO and ServUO, unless I'm answering those kinds of posts...
    You need to get the idea of ServUO being Elysium out of your head...

I've left myself open, the next move is yours... make it count brother, it could very well be the last time we speak.
  17. Enroq

Enroq Sorceror

I want you to know a few things.

One, I love you so much. Reading that post literally amazed me. Ask yourself where we were at three years ago.

Two. When I wrote that I had just sat and listened to a bunch of people talk about how they were going to sell my grandmother's house as she lay in her literal death bed. This lady made it to 100, they literally sat around like vultures waiting for her to die. It's disgusting.

Three. This literally has nothing to do with ServUO it's just the flag you're under. This has to do with people lying, manipulating words, and forging them as if they were fact and basing their actions on them. It has to do with the fact that people make their own realities.

It is in the depths of anger that you refuse to allow distortion of reality.

Brother, brother, brother.

I think we have come full circle. Your words now bring me solace instead of sorrow.
  18. Fraz

Fraz Traveler

@Enroq, sorry to go off topic here.. but I was too lazy to start a new thread..

You mentioned a fondness for knives in a previous post, and I came across a pic of my boys knife collection which I took when he was 8.
    He started on guns shortly after so he's only added a few more knives in the last 4 years.. so its pretty much still about the same as the pic.
    (He just told me the pic is missing 13 knives he got after this was taken.)

Check it out,

. 1008122121.jpg

He has 10 guns atm, including an AR7, AR15, and AKS74, mossberg 930 spx. s&w 357, s&w 40 cal, 38 special, taurus pt111, colt 1911 22, and a walther ppq m2 .45.. but I know you're anti-gun.. but...

God Bless America!

p.s.
    The meat cleaver and other kitchen knives were presents from his grandma.
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  19. Fraz

Fraz Traveler

You are probably familiar with Cold Steel swords.. I'm thinking about picking a Nodachi up for myself to add to my own collection..

Gotta love these swords..

20. doctormephisto187

doctormephisto187 Traveler