RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You must not do that Avatar!

mogbert

Wanderer
You must not do that Avatar!

Ya it seems that i must not be aloud to have an Avatar
hahah in these forums
i went to my user CP but all it allows me to have is no avatar. basterd thing
i meen after having an account for 2 years you would figure i could atleast have a little pic beside my name but no..
all i get is the option

- do not use an avatar

and a little blank picture.. im sad, your sad, were all sad.

Manu

Knight
Uhm, no, I am not? An avatar is only allowed to people who donated and since the donations system has been disabled for quite some time now... go figure.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
What's an avatar?

I saw that show on nickleodeon, sucked bad. Why would you want one?

mogbert

Wanderer
Omg

dude Avatar is the like main character in the ultima series...
the term "you must not do that Avatar" is what Lolo used to say in the old ultima games when you used to steal, murder or take advantage of the naked chick in that cave in ultima 7... sheesh

mogbert said:
dude Avatar is the like main character in the ultima series...
the term "you must not do that Avatar" is what Lolo used to say in the old ultima games when you used to steal, murder or take advantage of the naked chick in that cave in ultima 7... sheesh
Its actually Iolo with an I, but pronounced with a 'Y' sound for some reason, and Soad is talking about something different, and Avatars have nothing to do with how long you've been a member, but whether or not you were a subscriber, which you can't be anymore so its all null and void now anyway.

mogbert

Wanderer
ya

Yes lolo is pronounced with a Y,. i played ultima 9, as sad as it was. and heard them pronouce it after dispise, and you fight lolo...

and yes i realize it has nothing to do with how long you are a member. this question has already been answered.

i was just letting buddie know what the avatar was dude..

mogbert said:
Yes lolo is pronounced with a Y,. i played ultima 9, as sad as it was. and heard them pronouce it after dispise, and you fight lolo...

and yes i realize it has nothing to do with how long you are a member. this question has already been answered.

i was just letting buddie know what the avatar was dude..
Umm DDTS isn't a moron...I think he knows who the Avatar is...he was making a joke....
And you are still using a lowercase L for his name....me so picky

mogbert

Wanderer
yes

I also realize he was kiding and i was also kidding. just wanted to bring back memories of the naked chick in the cave in ultima 7.. hahah

ya i am using a L for the spelling and i am wrong. yes it is spelt IoIo it is pronounced yo'lo though.

here dude http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iolo

the history of the dude... some nerd wrote it,. and i was nerd enough to look it up..

mogbert said:
I also realize he was kiding and i was also kidding. just wanted to bring back memories of the naked chick in the cave in ultima 7.. hahah

ya i am using a L for the spelling and i am wrong. yes it is spelt IoIo it is pronounced yo'lo though.

here dude http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iolo

the history of the dude... some nerd wrote it,. and i was nerd enough to look it up..
There's too many nerds on the internet. The naked chick was great, so is the hooker on U9 on your way to that loan shark/pirate/rich guy whos friends of Raven...Raven is hot too.. U9 wasnt as bad a game as alot of ppl think.

mogbert

Wanderer
Ultima 9

I actually didnt really like ultima 9,. but or 8 i loved 7 and 6,.

im not saying ultima 9 was horrible,. i had some fun playing it. but i didnt have as much fun as i did causing trouble in ultima 7. except that in britain when that stupid old ladie yelled at me for messing up her dirt pile she swept up,. and i press the attack button and stabbed her and was like "shut up *IRL*" but didnt realize you could actually kill people in town yet in the game (to used to playing UO" and she started bleeding all over the place. and the town guards got all pissed off and i was to like. omg i just killed this chick and was laughing to hard to run... moments like that ill always remember. it was just to funny.. but i didnt find the game that long or detailed like the older ones. and i didnt hate it as much as i hated 8.... but i perfer 7

mogbert said:
I actually didnt really like ultima 9,. but or 8 i loved 7 and 6,.

im not saying ultima 9 was horrible,. i had some fun playing it. but i didnt have as much fun as i did causing trouble in ultima 7. except that in britain when that stupid old ladie yelled at me for messing up her dirt pile she swept up,. and i press the attack button and stabbed her and was like "shut up *IRL*" but didnt realize you could actually kill people in town yet in the game (to used to playing UO" and she started bleeding all over the place. and the town guards got all pissed off and i was to like. omg i just killed this chick and was laughing to hard to run... moments like that ill always remember. it was just to funny.. but i didnt find the game that long or detailed like the older ones. and i didnt hate it as much as i hated 8.... but i perfer 7
the guards are unkillable also...I liked the flaming sword animation...twas and the fact that objects never dissapeared in the game...i actually stole every single readable book i found in game and put it in my room in the castle...had a large library...I also kept many key items, like the runes and flying boots...i have a screentshot, i may post in a minute

mogbert

Wanderer
actually

i didnt get into the game that much. i played the game through once. to see how things went. killed crap. laughed at the people in what was left of paws got super glitched while the gargoyle city was falling appart. i released the fat jerk gargoyle and he started killing people.

mogbert said:
i didnt get into the game that much. i played the game through once. to see how things went. killed crap. laughed at the people in what was left of paws got super glitched while the gargoyle city was falling appart. i released the fat jerk gargoyle and he started killing people.
I just collected shit and fucked the hooker and flirted with Raven....Pirate girls are hawt. Can't wait for pirates of the Carribean 2. Pirates rock. Heres the screenys:
View attachment 7562
Thats one of every readable book in the game, including ones that are supposed to disapear when you go thru the moongate from earth (yes I cheated, got a problem?)
View attachment 7563View attachment 7564
More key items and other stuff that I took every chance I could. This is why I LOVE games in which the items never disapear and stay there forever and ever.

Ya I kinda got obssesive with collecting things....

Attachments

• My Room 2.jpg
    My Room 2.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 11
  • My Room 1.jpg
    My Room 1.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 11
  • My Room 4.jpg
    My Room 4.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 10

mogbert

Wanderer
nice work..

looks like you have quite a collection there.

do you still play the game or are those older screenshots

mogbert said:
looks like you have quite a collection there.

do you still play the game or are those older screenshots
Older screenshots. I still play it sometimes, tho...mostly to look at Raven. Second best female game character ever.